cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

FerrickFamily
Explorer
Explorer
Recent camping shot taken at Millerton Lake in California

2011 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD
2011 Jayco Jay Flight G2 32BHDS

tjl
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new Springdale 311 RESSR. We traded our old camper in on this one.

Hooked up to the truck.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
cekkk wrote:
ReneeG, that's our side yard. You can see Pikes Peak from the back. My dad gave us these five acres 30 years ago and first time I saw it, I knew we'd retire here. Sure beats metro D.C.!

Nice. Very nice.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

dmax_83
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my Jayco and Sierra. Sorry for the iPhone pic.

1998 Jayco Eagle 302FK (Honda EU3000is)
2016 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2003 Honda Aquatrax F-12X Turbo

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG, that's our side yard. You can see Pikes Peak from the back. My dad gave us these five acres 30 years ago and first time I saw it, I knew we'd retire here. Sure beats metro D.C.!
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Cekkk - if that is your backyard I'm coming camping! Lends a whole new meaning to driveway camping. Beautiful!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
We got home with the new bird just before the snow fell.

'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

mikeandreca
Explorer
Explorer
Locky wrote:
We are glad to have found this forum. Here's a picture of our 2006 Jayco.

That looks like a very nice rig, it looks practically brand new!

We really are enjoying our new jayco, just wish we could go more than we are getting to...
2011 Jayco Jayflight 26RLS
1998 Chevy silverado Z71
Residence-west TN

Locky
Explorer
Explorer
We are glad to have found this forum. Here's a picture of our 2006 Jayco.

E_J_push_n_wind
Explorer
Explorer
Moderator wrote:
PLEASE help me out here and adhere to the max photo size of 640X480 before I have to resort to drastic measures like just deleting posts that contain oversize photos as deleting takes far less time than editing...

Mr. Mod,

I'll probably get in trouble for this from my fellow members, but the rules are clearly posted. I've had threads deleted that the mods thought questionable. Not a problem, I'm sure your job as a Mod is pretty thankless but I'm greatful for you guys.

If you gotta delete folks files/photos, they'll figure out how to get them on here, I did!

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know much, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.

Charles Haddon Spurgeon

KZ_ers
Explorer
Explorer
Just got home from 1st trip with new TT... We are so happy we got our KZ Spree!!
Here is a pic from first day after setup and things put away.. Can't wait until 4 day trip starting 5-11....
2009 FORD F-250 FX4 6.8L TRITON V10(SOLD)
2011 KZ Spree 321BHS(SOLD) :C

nadkaw1957
Explorer
Explorer
mister_d wrote:
I can't stand scrolling left/right when reading a post. I can handle pictures just fine but reading text that way makes me crazy.

I don't have a choice in preference settings .. is there a way to?

You might try changing the font size in your browser... If mine is set too large, I have to scroll on some pages.
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2250RK
2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L

cbcs
Explorer
Explorer
If you'd like to post bigger pics, but keep the same size for the topic page, I would suggest embedding the image tag within a link to the actual picture.

I can't post an example of the code for that, as the forum will directly interpret my example code, but if you message me I can send you the details.

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
LAdams wrote:
Loading is not the real issue as much as oversize photos causing some users to have to scroll side to side... Depends to a degree on your preference settings

I can't stand scrolling left/right when reading a post. I can handle pictures just fine but reading text that way makes me crazy.

I don't have a choice in preference settings .. is there a way to?
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

LAdams
Explorer
Explorer

FerrickFamily,

I believe the forum software (if they haven't changed anything) is Cold Fusion... As it was explained to me by our IT people it is a very old package and I'm guessing doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the newer forum software packages...

Loading is not the real issue as much as oversize photos causing some users to have to scroll side to side... Depends to a degree on your preference settings but after many discussions with staff 640X480 is still the max size allowed on the forums... This rule is posted in the Forum Technical Support Forum regarding posting photos...

2000 Ford F-250SD, XLT, 4X4 Off Road, SuperCab
w/ 6.8L (415 C.I.) V-10/3:73LS/4R100
Banks Power Pack w/Trans Command & OttoMind
Sold Trailer - not RV'ing at this point in time

HUNTER THERMOSTAT INSTALL

HOME MADE WHEEL CHOCKS