cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I RV radio problem

Xpd77
Explorer
Explorer
I recently bought a Rockwood 8310SS travel trailer and it came with an I RV radio/DVD system. For some reason we can't get it to play any DVDs. It says that it cant read the DVD and we have tried multiple DVDs. Anyone know how to fix this?
2012 F350 SRW Diesel. 2014 Arctic Fox 811. Torklift tiedowns, Fast Guns, and Stable Loads.
5 REPLIES 5

Xpd77
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your help. It is supposed to play DVDs and it says no disk present
on the TV.
2012 F350 SRW Diesel. 2014 Arctic Fox 811. Torklift tiedowns, Fast Guns, and Stable Loads.

RedRocket204
Explorer
Explorer
Xpd77 wrote:
I recently bought a Rockwood 8310SS travel trailer and it came with an I RV radio/DVD system.

You may want to read through the last couple of pages on this FR forum thread specific to I RV radio/DVD - Forest River Forums - I RV radio

Sounds like A LOT of problems with that DVD brand.
I love me some land yachting

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dirty player heads or discs.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does it say DVD on the front of the radio? Could be like most systems. Just a radio, and CD player. And does it say it can't read it on the TV screen? If not. It isn't hooked to the TV.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

Community Alumni
Not applicable
We've had two rv's where the radio disc player was audio only and not video. Our current trailer does play dvd's and it is identified as such in the manual.

In the rv's that did not have dvd capability, I just bought a Walmark cheapie player and that served us well.