cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Internet Buying Service

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
At one time these were popular-services that located a vehicle to your specs for the lowest price regardless of location.
My local credit union didn't know anything about them.
Are they still around?
Anyone used one lately they can recommend?
Thanks,Mike
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin
20 REPLIES 20

falconbrother
Explorer II
Explorer II
http://www.cuabs.com/

This is where we bought my wife's Chrysler T&C. We have been happy with the deal.

FireRob
Explorer
Explorer
When I got my current Ram in September/October I used the Ram web site to locate my truck based on the options I wanted. I drove over 500 miles from Fort Worth Texas to north of Springfield MO. to get it. I left my house at 2 in the morning and was out of the dealership by 11 am. Yes, that was the closest location of the truck I wanted with the options I wanted. And yes I did try to get a local dealsership to get the truck sent to me first. Long story short my local dealership after giving me the run around, told me the truck was sold so I called Missouri my self. When I got to Missouri and talked with that sales guy he said the Texas dealership was being an A hole a they refused to sell them the truck.

Over all best truck buying experience ever. Negotiated price for his truck and my trade in over the phone sight unseen and I got a better deal with him than the local guys. Props to Don Vance and jeers to Moritz

Sorry, long story short, use the GM web site to pick all the options you want and press search.
2016 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC Longhorn LB DRW 4.10's Aisin Trans Auto Lvl Suspension Dual 220 Alternators

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Megacab 4x4 Longhorn (traded in)

2015 CrossRoads Longhorn ReZerve LTZ31SB

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
Dadoffourgirls wrote:
If you are interested in a GM vehicle, you can obtain a GM Supplier Pricing certificate from an employee. That sets the price of the vehicle, and eligible for rebates or financing.

What are you looking for?

I am looking for a GM truck.
Where can I get a certificate?
Thanks,Mike
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin

ljr
Explorer III
Explorer III
I've been thinking of using Auto Authority for my next purchase. All I know is what I've read in some very positive articles. I'm violently allergic to salesmen so I may give them a try.
Larry

SouthpawHD
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure exactly what site you are asking about, but I have used cars.com and truecar.com with some success. As well as Dave Smith and Laura GMC for comps and various local dealership sites.
Palomino SolAire 307QBDSK
2016 Chevrolet 2500, CC, 6.0L, 4.10

Dadoffourgirls
Explorer
Explorer
If you are interested in a GM vehicle, you can obtain a GM Supplier Pricing certificate from an employee. That sets the price of the vehicle, and eligible for rebates or financing.

What are you looking for?
Dad of Four Girls
Wife
Employee of GM, all opinions are my own!
2017 Express Ext 3500 (Code named "BIGGER ED" by daughters)
2011 Jayco Jayflight G2 32BHDS