cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just pulled the pin and bought a TT!!!!!

FishHaggis
Explorer
Explorer
I am soooooooo excited. I just bought a 2013 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 289 BHS. Pick it up next Wednesday. This will be the longest week!!!!

Just needed to yell out my overly excited mood......

Now, where to camp, inaugural run, extended stays, looking at SandBanks Provincial Park down the road, or Charlottenburg Conservation Authority Park, and definitely Old Forge New York, but that means crossing the border...... oh man, I am pumped!!!!

:B
2013 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 289BHS
2012 Ram 2500 Laramie Power Wagon, quad cab
15 REPLIES 15

Joebear_movie_l
Explorer
Explorer
GO FOR IT!
:C

Farm_Camp
Explorer
Explorer
We've been out twice now and I actually wish I could go out every weekend ;). Alas it is not to be. Congratulations on getting your new baby home! You are going to love it.
TV: 2010 F250 XLT 4X4 SC SB 5.4L 3.73 - "The Blue Monster" (2013-2018) Traded at 100K
TV: 2017 F250 XLT 4X4 CC SB 6.7L PD 3.31 - "The Silver Streak"
TT: 2014 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU

Our Story...
Places we've camped

FishHaggis
Explorer
Explorer
Love the trailer. The dealer went over everything and the walkabout was detailed and much needed. Rained bringing it home and a bridge was down to one lane so it was baptism by fire but she is home and plugged in. We are using everything, checking everything. The kids are crawling all over it. I found a loose screw and a loose light bulb but other than that its a perfect camper so far. Remarkable considering what has gone into it. I will post pics but its been 33 degrees each day since and then crazy wind and rain storms. Weather should break tomorrow. Love the trailer. My wife and I starting to understand what we have done here in terms of lifestyle. This is not a pop up trailer. Loved that trailer too, but this is very different.

FishHaggis
Explorer
Explorer
I did notice the two year warranty on the web site, but was assured it was for the 2014 models. Mine is a 2013. The price was really good as they were keen to move it off the lot for the 2014's. Air it out...... got it...... and thanks..... seven more sleeps and we have it!!!

TS14fansmoke
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats from another Starcraft Autumn Ridge owner.Enjoy!

mark5w
Explorer
Explorer
StarCraft does have a 2 year warranty now. Good for you. a bonus from previous years.
'13 2018 JAYCO EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS- '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension

2edgesword
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats, enjoy and stay safe.

Farm_Camp
Explorer
Explorer
FishHaggis wrote:
I am soooooooo excited. I just bought a 2013 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 289 BHS. Pick it up next Wednesday. This will be the longest week!!!!

Just needed to yell out my overly excited mood......

Now, where to camp, inaugural run, extended stays, looking at SandBanks Provincial Park down the road, or Charlottenburg Conservation Authority Park, and definitely Old Forge New York, but that means crossing the border...... oh man, I am pumped!!!!

:B

Congrats fellow Starcraft owner. 😉 We just took delivery of our 2014 Autumn Ridge 329BHU a couple of weeks ago and so far we are very satisfied. No camper - even new ones will be perfect and ours was no exception - but - nothing I've found so far is even worth a trip to the dealer.

If it is brand new - please - benefit from my recent experience... Air it OUT before you try to sleep in it if you can't camp with the windows open. Trust me on this one! 😉

Enjoy your new camper!

PS. Ask your dealer - someplace along the line Starcraft has switched to a two year warranty - mine (2014) is two years and they are making it a big deal on their website now. My dealer told me that they had started this even during the 2013 season. Worth asking.
TV: 2010 F250 XLT 4X4 SC SB 5.4L 3.73 - "The Blue Monster" (2013-2018) Traded at 100K
TV: 2017 F250 XLT 4X4 CC SB 6.7L PD 3.31 - "The Silver Streak"
TT: 2014 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU

Our Story...
Places we've camped

mark5w
Explorer
Explorer
Good job, StarCraft is made by Jayco now. But only has the 1 year warranty compared to Jayco's 2 year. Anyway, congrats and good luck. The wait will seem like an eternity.
'13 2018 JAYCO EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS- '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension

Happy_Camper200
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats, we're expecting pictures of the new addition.
2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Ext.cab Duramax\Allison
2009 Sabre 31 BHDS

YnotTurbo
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats,, Starcraft is a well known manufacturer.. Welcome to the forum...
Navy Chief (Ret.) Still working. 2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 4:10 Geared and 935 lbs. of Grunt..., 2011 Mobile Suites Lexington

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
Good for you. If you can't get excited, whats the point? :C
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new TT. If this is your first trip out, I would advise to go close to home to check out all the systems and discover what you need that you did not bring along. Either way, have some fun.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

ArticFox_676
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats and safe travels. You work hard so now it is time to play hard.