cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keystone Passport 3320BH

BZ_MAN
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Everyone. DW and I went to our local dealer to take a look at the Keystone Passport 3320BH today, which has been on our short list for awhile. It seems like a pretty well built unit as far as Ultra Lites are concerned, but what do you guys think. Any positive or negative reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Also the dealer seems to be stuck at $25,500. This seems a little high to me. Does that sound about right or do you think there is some room left to negotiate.
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Vortec Max
2015 Keystone Passport 3320BH
2006 Rockwood Roo 23SS - Sold
8 REPLIES 8

APT
Explorer
Explorer
I bet you can get down to $22-23k from Lakeshore for example.
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

scbwr
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another option would be to compare it to the Winnebago Ultralite 31BHDS which has about the same floor plan.

http://winnebagotowables.com/ultralite-floorplans
2012 Newmar Bay Star 3302
Blue Ox Avail
BrakeBuddy Advantage
2015 Malibu

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

ls1mike
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a 2012 3220. We are coming up on season three of ownership. We love it.
Tows very easily and fells much smaller than what it is. Scaled for 5 days of camping we were under 7500lbs loaded.

The size has not been a big deal.

They sell them quick. If you can get one for under 25,000 you are doing great. I paid about that for mine in 2012. I went to look at a new one at my local dealer they were sold out.

Had a few small things fixed while under warranty. We had a blowout last summer, picked up a nail. Didn't feel it at all. Just heard it.

Not a lot of outlets is my biggest complaint and since it is long I bought a few extra portable jacks to set up under it while at the site. Keeps it from shacking.
I don't like the power cord coming out of the center of the rear, no biggie, but carry an extension. Also carry a long sewer hose and potable water hose.

We love the space with 2 kids and two dogs. I use the small outdoor kitchen all the time. The door to the bathroom is nice, you don't track all the dirt through the trailer. I think it put together pretty good. No complaints on that as of yet.

Mike
2024 Chevy 2500HD 6.6 gas/Allison
2012 Passport 3220 BHWE
Me, the Wife, two little ones and two dogs.

Bmach
Explorer II
Explorer II
Keystone has a forum that might get you more results.

It is keystonerv.org

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Doing a quick Internet search, the MSRP is around $34,000 and the list price is around $27,000. I think the price is about right.

As far as I know, Passports are good campers. They're part of the Keystone family, and I've not had any problems with my first or my second Keystone product camper. Dutchmen and Keystone both fall under the Thor Industries banner, and all 3 of mine have been good campers.

Goldstalker
Explorer
Explorer
Check here.

http://www.lakeshore-rv.com/rvs/Passport-3220-BH-Travel-Trailer-2013-Bunkhouse-with-Outside-Kitchen....
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Z71 4X4 3.73
2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Super Lite 250RB
2-2012 Yamaha VX Deluxe
2012 Toyota Highlander

trsky
Explorer
Explorer
I had a Passport 29BH and liked it a lot. Based on my experience I have only good things to say about the passport model. We have also met a number of people in the campgrounds that have Passports and they all seemed to like them.
KZ Spree 265KS
2007 Suburban 1500 4x4

jspence1
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I really liked that model. The only thing i didn't like about it was the back wall. We couldn't get the price we wanted on it either, it must be very popular and they are assuming they will sell it for what they want.