cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need A Recommendation for Repair in Phoenix Area

canyonwren
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everyone, We are in the first week of a six month adventure and have discovered some damage that needs attention. We are in Ajo, AZ and are looking for a good repair shop within 200 miles, or so.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dean
Canyonwren
Post Falls, ID
6 REPLIES 6

RoadRunner26
Explorer
Explorer
Just read your request. Several friends and myself have had major repair work done on all types of RVs with excellent results by a company called KISS RV Repair, in Peoria, AZ on the west side of Phoenix. 623-695-2004 They also do mobile service.

Pathfinder450
Explorer
Explorer
I making a trip back home coming from Oregon to Florida and broke down in the Mesa area and the people got me back on the road right away. I found them to be very knowledable and friendly. So I would highly recommend SST AUTO/RV,
1859 E. Main Street.
http://www.sstautorv.com
2012 Ford F-450 FX4
2012 Chalet TS-116
Torklift Front and Back
Fastgun Turnbuckles w/ Fastgun Locks
Titan V Ext 36'/41"
Firestone Ride-Rite Airbags
7 Year USA Travel Care Extended Warranty

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
Lazy Days RV in Tucson AZ is a great place. Nicest facility I've ever seen. Over 80 RV repair bays that look like you could perform an operation in each one, they are that clean and well lit.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Perhaps if you tell us the problem we can be more helpful.
Is it the truck or the camper that is damaged?
What is damaged? Is it under warranty?

I am at Fiesta Grande in Casa Grande and there is a mobile repair guy lives in the park.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
out in apache junction theres repair shops.

kerry4951
Explorer
Explorer
There are a bunch of RV dealers around Phoenix. We stopped at Affinity RV in Prescott a few months back for satellite repair and they were very helpful and got us right in.
2009 Silverado 3500 dually D/A, Supersprings, Stable Loads, Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar.
2010 Arctic Fox 1140 DB, 220 watts solar, custom 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, cabover headboard storage, 67 TC mods