cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Jayco Purchase Price

phishheadmi
Explorer
Explorer
Just kind of kicking around the idea of upgrading the TT.

I've been looking at a couple of models of Jaycos and I'm finding a wide variation in price from dealer to dealer.

Is there a rule of thumb as to what percentage of the MSRP I should expect to pay?

I'm in Michigan, one of the TT's I'm looking at is a Jayco 28bhbe. The MSRP is $26,707. Dealer gave me a price of $21,000 which is a little better than 21% off the MSRP. Just wondering how that compares with other jayco sales out there.
7 REPLIES 7

stus__family
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know where you live in Michigan but if you are close to Rt. 131 it is not far down to Rt. 13 in Indiana. You can visit Jayco and see most of their models on display. I was there two weeks ago and I believe there is a dealer close to the plant and you may eliminate the delivery charges.

CampingN_C_
Explorer
Explorer
Our 32BHDS came in around 2K below RVDirect plus a few accessories on top. I never ever knew what MSRP was for ours. That's an irrelevant number to me.
2018 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB Aisin 4.10 4x4

2018 Jayco Talon 413T
B&W Companion

usmc616
Explorer
Explorer
I would visit the website for RVDirect and build the TT the way you want it. They will email you a quote and you can see how much off the MSRP their price is. You can either buy from RVDirect or use their quote to see if your dealer will budge from his price.
SEMPER FI
Joe,Joyce 4 kids & 5 dogs
2017 Chevy Silverado, 4x4, 3500HD, LT, Long Bed, Dually, Duramax Diesel, Allison Transmission, Reese Dual Cam & Prodigy Brake Controller
2010 Jayco G2 32BHDS.:B

phishheadmi
Explorer
Explorer
Cool, thanks everyone. I did get a quote from rvdirect.com which was significantly less. I'll see what I can do to get the dealer to match.

FWIW, that price is out the door with TTL but no additional equipment. I already have a factory brake controller and nice Reese WDH.

2Ambros
Explorer
Explorer
We just purchased a new Jayco. Got a quote from RVdirect.com, . Dealer came pretty close, and it was worth it to us to purchase locally. We did find that prices vary alot from dealer to dealer though.
Just us & Molly the wonder-lab !
2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift
2006 Ford F150 4x4
1988 Sierra Cobra, 'Griswald'

We are way too adventurous to be ordinary!

APT
Explorer
Explorer
Seems high. I agree with Ron3rd, get a quote from RVdirect to know what nearly the lowest price should be. Then decide if you want to drive there, deliver, or pay xxxx more locally. Is that out the door with TTL and WDH?

FWIW, $28k MSRP $18k purchase price for my TT. I was just over $21k with TTL, Reese strait line and slide topper.
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Estimates range from 25 to 40% off msrp. If you want to get the very best pricing IMO, get a quote from RVdirect.com or RVwholesalers.com. Not saying you need to buy from them but you'll know what a good deal is.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"