cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Lance model for 2019

FireGuard
Explorer
Explorer
I just read an article in TC Magazine that displayed the SEMA rig with a Ford 350 and Lance 855s. Pretty nice looking rig.
Anyway, in the article they mentioned a new Lance model for this year but wouldnโ€™t give any details.
Anyone have any insider information?
13Jeep Wrangler
07 Ragen 21FB
12 Yamaha Super Tenere
14 Suzuki DR 650
3 REPLIES 3

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
FireGuard wrote:
The last paragraph of the article โ€œBobโ€ confirmed there is a new model but canโ€™t say what it is or when itโ€™s coming out.
The rig is called the Altimeter. Joint venture with Ford, Lance and Yamaha with their side by side.
The online TC Magazine article.
Also, itโ€™s for the RVX show not SEMA. My mistake.

I was reading This

This must be the one you were referring to.

Here is the article

There is also an announcement from youtubers "Mortons on the Move" regarding a partnership with Lance campers and these sub sponsors .

Maybe this new camper will debut there.
Mortons on the move and Lance Camper
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

FireGuard
Explorer
Explorer
The last paragraph of the article โ€œBobโ€ confirmed there is a new model but canโ€™t say what it is or when itโ€™s coming out.
The rig is called the Altimeter. Joint venture with Ford, Lance and Yamaha with their side by side.
The online TC Magazine article.
Also, itโ€™s for the RVX show not SEMA. My mistake.
13Jeep Wrangler
07 Ragen 21FB
12 Yamaha Super Tenere
14 Suzuki DR 650

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't see anything about a new camper for 2019. The article said there wouldn't be any new models this year. Maybe I missed something.

It was interesting to see that they are switching to eternabond tape vs. dicor for roof penetrations/seems. Also interesting about the TL steps.

edit rereading: "No new models at this time but working on some new things that will debut in June or July" That is sort of weird and vague. New things?
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.