cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ordering Directly From Jayco

turkii
Explorer
Explorer
I think we have settled on purchasing a Jayco Flight 32TSBH but haven't found a dealer with the exact options and setup that we want... Most of the ones we see listed online have the outside kitchen, but this addition modifies the bunkhouse in a way we don't want.

We aren't in a rush to purchase... In fact the trailer will be in storage until it is placed at a seasonal CG in April 2014 so if anything, we ave more time than we need.

Does anyone have any experience ordering a trailer directly from Jayco (through a dealer obviously). How did you make out price wise ad service wise from Jayco?
5 REPLIES 5

mrp116
Explorer
Explorer
We custom ordered, and our dealer made it extremely easy. The time from order to delivery was about 7.5 wks. We used an rvdirect quote to help with our negotiations. Our dealer came in about $900 more than their quote. The expenses weren't worth the trip to pick it up for that amount.

APT
Explorer
Explorer
RV Direct. That will be about the best price, high volume, pretty much custom order only, great experiences by people buying through them.

Might as well wait until Feb to order. Takes 6-8 weeks, exactly what you want, about the best price, not storage fees and one less winter.
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

Campfire_Time
Explorer
Explorer
We custom ordered our old '03 Jayco Kiwi 17a. I thought the price was good, but it was right after a RV show so they kept in line with those prices as they didn't have in stock what we wanted. In 10 years of owning that trailer we never needed dealer service on it so I can't comment on that.

If we had the time we would have custom ordered our new X20E also. But we didn't find ourselves in a position to buy until May and didn't want to wait until the 2014 season to use it so we compromised and got one off the lot.
Chuck D.
โ€œAdventure is just bad planning.โ€ - Roald Amundsen
2013 Jayco X20E Hybrid
2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LTZ2
2008 GMC Sierra SLE1 Crew Cab Z71 (traded)

jma3910
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered a 2014 Ultralite 197 right after Memorial day and took delivery the end of June. Pricing and service has been great.

crabbin_cabin
Explorer II
Explorer II
Don't know about Jayco but when I was in the market for a new fiver I went on line ( a different company) and specified my desired model plus options etc. Got a MSRP and a reference to the nearest dealer to me. About an hour later got a call from that dealer (a block away!). Went in and got a delivered price quote that we liked. Then I asked about going back to IN to pick it up. Agreed so we took off with our truck when the factory called and said it was ready. The difference in cost paid for a great two week vacation from AZ to IN and back with the fiver we wanted.

Try Jayco online and see what they can do!