cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outside Speakers on 2020 Coachmen Viking 24RBS

YaBa_DaBa_Doo
Explorer
Explorer
I'm a newbie, but I just bought a 2020 Coachman Viking. It has the factory Jansen JWM20 stereo installed. Inside speakers work great, but can't get the outside speakers to come on. I'm sure it has something to do with the small pushbutton on the outside of the rig that flashes blue. Anyone have the magic combination to make these speakers work. I feel like they're Bluetooth, but not positive.
5 REPLIES 5

YaBa_DaBa_Doo
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Opnspaces. Iโ€™ve tried to connect Bluetooth to outside speaker but it never finds a source. Inside speakers link fine.

YaBa_DaBa_Doo
Explorer
Explorer
I have a A and B button but nothing works when I turn on the B.

nickthehunter
Nomad II
Nomad II
Are there 3 buttons labeled A, B, and C on the face plate of the stereo?

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II
I found a link to the owners manual. It is definitely a bluetooth system (page 10) but it is definitely a bit weird on how to access it.Link
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II
Hi YaBa DaBa Doo welcome to the forum.
I tried to look your system up on the coachmen website, but I can see why you came here instead. Their manual absolutely stinks. Did the dealer give you a packet full of manuals, I wonder if the sound system manual is in there.

As far as your outside speakers I'm assuming you are equating the blue flashing light to a Pairing mode. Have you checked to see if your phone can link via bluetooth?
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup