cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Palomino Solaire owners

Brox
Explorer
Explorer
Wondering what everyone thinks about their Solaire? We are currently looking into a 2016 Solaire 247RKES wondering about quality and so forth. We own a 2014 Kodiak 200qb we love it and have not had any issues with it just need alittle more room
To many nights to count already camped in 2014
5 REPLIES 5

eipo
Explorer
Explorer
We just purchased a 317bhsk. It was between that and the Cherokee 294bh limited.

Ultimately it came down to us getting aluminum construction, fiberglass exterior, rigid insulation and torsion axles for the same price as the Cherokee. Those were key points for us.

Yes some of the interior trim is a little chincy, but so was some of the trim on the Cherokee.

Glendale_290
Explorer
Explorer
We love ours. I would suggest that you visit Forest River Forums and click Palomino to find a lot of comments from Solaire owners. The line is pretty new and was introduced in late 12 early 2013.

We'd buy another one when the time comes.

Lou
2013 Sol Aire Eclipse 269 BHDSK Trailer by Palomino . Tows like a dream with our 2016 F250 6.2L gas Crew Cab & parks extremely well in our short driveway with our Park-it 360XL electric trailer dolly[/]

Have a great 2016 Camping Season!

Kittykath
Explorer II
Explorer II
We love our SolAire 251RBSS so far. Haven't had it out much yet, but I've found fewer flaws than either of the other two new fancier campers we've purchased. This one's my favorite by far. It feels very spacious with the large slide on a 25' camper. There's more storage than there appears. The bathroom is nice and roomy too. The bedroom's tight and side cabinets need some mods, but still comfortable enough. We haven't found anything that has made us scratch our heads...yet.

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Same here. Not an owner, but we did look at the 318TSBHK and the 317BHSK. They were on the top of our list until we actually got in them and was not impressed with either. Everything looked dated and materials screamed cheap. Different strokes for different folks I guess. We looked at a few Kodiaks and liked them, but they were just too heavy for us in that range. We ended up in Coachmen's Freedom Express line and have been happy since.

You could probably get better opinions than mine from actual owners in their forum.

Forest River Forum - Palomino

abc40kids
Explorer
Explorer
I walked they their 40' or so bunkhouse, wasn't impressed and ended up in a mountaineer by Keystone
Jeff,Julie,Amber,Brandon,and Casey and Winston ( our 5 year old Golden ) and Bruno the Pug. We now have an English Cream, white Golden Retriever as well.
2015 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 356TBF
2005 Chevy duramax dually