cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palomino Stampede outer bunk seal replacement

horseladyy
Explorer
Explorer
For anyone out there looking to replace the outer bunk seals on your Palomino Stampede, I have just gone through a very unpleasant experience and hope to prevent someone else from having to do so. I purchased outer bunk seals from my local RV dealer for my 2007 Palomino Stampede and was charged $4 a foot for this seal, I did not know at the time that Trim-Lok makes this exact same seal for SO MUCH LESS! Please purchase Trim-Lok part number 135HT in the color you need, I needed white, you can buy a 500 foot roll directly for them for only a little more then I paid for ONE BUNK SEAL at my RV dealer! I needed 17' and paid $87, but this only replaces ONE bunk end! You can also purchase in smaller lengths on E-bay from various vendors I called many seal manufacturers and none had this seal for anywhere near this price.
7 REPLIES 7

Natmur
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry thought I started my own topic

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Natmur, you probably should have started your own thread, since your issue has nothing to do with outer bunk seal replacement.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Natmur
Explorer
Explorer
Hi there new to this site. We have had some issues with our solaire and just wondering if anyone on here has heard of or seen a slideout actually jump from the track and tear away from the wall and ceiling. Any help would be greatly appreciated

horseladyy
Explorer
Explorer
I already have the part number listed in my posting, again, it is 135HT. Yes this is the exact same seal, Trim-Lok sent me a sample which came the day I posted my original message, I have compared the 2 pieces, one from Palomino and the one from Trim-Lok, they are identical in size, density and adhesive! Go to Trim-Lok's web site and click on the "D seals", on the 2nd page at part # 135HT you will see a picture of this seal with dimensions, add to cart, choose color, and you will see the price!

mayo30
Explorer
Explorer
A 500' roll for a little more then 17',wow.I'd like to see that,what part number was it?Same thing,same dimensions,same material,no kidding.Please post the details for us,just so it doesn't sound like advertising.Thank
Doug

Hawk7
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the info. We may need to replace ours soon. So this is very helpful info to have!

Barb
2015 Skyline Dart 214BH Traded in for 2016.5 Skyline Javelin 285rb
2011 Ford F150 Lariat Ecoboost Super Crew

galexander
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the heads up.
2017 Chevy Colorado ZR1 3.6L 4X4 Crew Cab
2021 Coachmen Apex Nano 191 RBS Off Grid
Tekonsha Brake Controller