cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts Help!

jeffy104
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2005 Travel Lite and I have never bought a part for it. I need the simplest part: a trim ring for the 3 inch discharge pipe in the back. Mine broke- so mice and insects can get in between the pipe and the hole in the siding. I called camping world and they never heard of it. Imagine that. Ebay, amazon no help. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!! :h
6 REPLIES 6

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
Jeffy104,

Here is the Travel-lite contact info,

Travel Lite, Inc. 
71913 County Road 23 
New Paris, IN 46553

Toll Free: 855-831-3525
Phone: 574-831-3000 
Fax: 574-831-3010

It's from their Web site:
http://www.travellitecampers.com/contact.htm

jeffy104
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for the info. I am sure I have enough to go on. Yes, it's a truck camper- very nice for a 2004 and we went on a trip with it for the first time last week. It was great having ice cream while camping! 2013 Silverado 8' bed, stock, hauls it just fine but we are looking for a lighter one for a trip to Alaska next year where we used to live. I see some that come in at about 1100 lbs with the pop top. so I am in the market to buy/trade. That collar looks like a frisbee with a hole in the center for the pipe- a very common plumbing item but as soon as camping world had NO IDEA what I was talking about, I began to wonder about it. Thanks......Jeff

DWeikert
Explorer II
Explorer II
jeffy104 wrote:
I have a 2005 Travel Lite and I have never bought a part for it. I need the simplest part: a trim ring for the 3 inch discharge pipe in the back. Mine broke- so mice and insects can get in between the pipe and the hole in the siding. I called camping world and they never heard of it. Imagine that. Ebay, amazon no help. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!! :h

I'm guessing you're referring to the dump valve like the one stickign out the rear in this photo?

I just did a quick search on some RV parts suppliers but the only collars for dump valves seem to be black, intended to be mounted below the overhang as enblethen described. Maybe the pic will help others, assuming it's right. You could always try calling www.travellitecampers.com/...
Dan
2008 Chevy D/A 2500HD ECSB
2010 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
look up Radon Detect its a4.95 part

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
I am guessing this is a truck camper and the 3 inch pipe is under the rear over hang. It keeps critters from coming into the rig.
The seal is about 6 inches in diameter with a hole for the 3 inch pipe to pass through.
You should be able to find at your local big box hardware store.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

lawrosa
Explorer
Explorer
a trim ring for the 3 inch discharge pipe in the back.

Can you be more specific?

Can you take a pic?

All dealers look in this book to order stuff. Once you find what you need simply take the part # and do an internet search.

Its a trade secret that coachmen told me when I called for new vent cranks...

http://www.coastdistribution.com/Products.aspx
Mike L ... N.J.

2006 Silverado ext cab long bed. 3:42 rear. LM7 5.3 motor. 300 hp 350 ft lbs torgue @ 4000 rpms
2018 coachmen Catalina sbx 261bh