Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

The_Pop-UpMercm
Explorer
Explorer
South Thomaston Maine, June 2008
Happy to be the wondering wanderer,
...As long as there sand in my toes.

01 F-150
07 Rockwood Freedom 1980
Official Vehicle of the Camping Collies

sdn40
Explorer
Explorer

http://community.webshots.com/user/sdn40

On a whim I took my daughter to the local RV place to look around and she saw the E3's and said 'I want a yerrow campa Daddy.'

Well my wheels started spinning and knowing I wasnt going to spend $18,000 on a camper I made her an E3 Jr. instead. I found an 89 Columbia and got to work thanks to the forums. It was a complete resto inside and out. Wouldnt you know it my daughters favorite thing is hiding in the lower galley cabinet. All I could do was shake my head and laugh. The zippers are a big hit as well. Kudos to Bear Creek Canvas for all the help as well. I have about $2000 all in so far. See my webshots for more pics.

motx72
Explorer
Explorer
This was our summer trip to Petit Jean SP in Arkansas.

Our camping adventures! (etc.)

2000 Dodge Durango
1994 Viking SP195
1977 Ford F-150

bud121156
Explorer
Explorer
Our spot this weekend at Foothills Campground in Forest City, North Carolina.

2014 Coachmen Freedom Express Bunkhouse
2017 F-150

jrdebono
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some pictures of our first boondocking trip. My wife's sister and brother-in-law like camping in the nationa forest in Colorado (they are from Denver). They invited us up.

I had to get Honda Generator because the wife needs an oxygen generator to sleep. So this was a whole new experience for us. We had to top off the water storage tank because the only water there was at the stream. Might be good to wash with but not drink.

What was really neat was the next morning (being the first one up) I watched two moose walk through the camp. I also discovered that I needed to make sure the generator was topped off before retireing for the night. That way the generator would run the entire night. All I had for the load was a portable oxygen generator and the camper so I could charge the battery. I was only able to use the water pump for a limited amount of time. Found out later that I needed a new battery because it wouldn't hold a charge.

I did not bring the extra tarps because I was concerned about the weight and I did not need the ac because it was fairly cool up there. There was still snow on the ground, which helped with the coolers.

This was our second camping trip and our first boon docking trip. The generator worked great. My Brother-in-law said that there ought to be a way to add an external gas tank so I won't have to keep filling it up. So after I got back I checked the web and got most of the parts to make the external gas tank connection. The only piece that I need is the feed through to go through the spare gas cap to the generator.
John R. De Bono
Aurora, TX

jrdebono
Explorer
Explorer

In 2004 we had our very first camping trip to Robbers Cave State Park in Oklahoma. We used the camper before on verious trips like to California to visit my parents and to Washington to visit the kids.
We also took a trip to Colorado to visit the wife's side of the family. But the first camping trip was to Robbers Cave State Park. Spent a week there and burned fifteen pounds off my Black Lab. Needless to say he was almost over weight. When we got to the park he was at 125 pounds. He and I hit every trail and at the end of the trip he was down to 108 pounds.

This was the first time I put the tarps to the test. They worked great. Helped the ac from working overtime. Even though there was some shade there was also a lot of afternoon sun and the tarps reflected the heat so the camper stayed cool. The Camper is a 2002 Bayside by Coleman. I added the bicycle racks at both ends so that I could have a place to attach the tarps. I also had to replace the filtered water spigot twice before going to home depot and getting a brass one. Had to add some reducers to go from the 3/8 to 1/4 inch tubing to use the orginal filter. I also found a pvc fitting to go from the drain to standard flex hose. I took a red adapter an cut the nubs off and used a rubber 2" to 3" reducer to make the connection. The sink drains better and I can go to a grey water tank or to standard sewer drain.
John R. De Bono
Aurora, TX

olyjan56
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our site from last Kalaloch Beach in Olympic Nat'l Park.

SoCalRailFan
Explorer
Explorer
From my last trip to Lone Pine, taken at Boulder Creek RV Resort.

Thanks,
Dave
www.photographersnature.com
2006 Jeep Wrangler Umilimited, 2008 Fleetwood Westlake

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
The me and the DH boon-docking alone at another spot at Red Feather Lakes, CO-Aug. 8-10, 2008. Even though our PUP looks un-level it was level:

HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Most Recent Photos while boon-docking with friends at Red Feather Lakes, CO-July 25-27,2008:

HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

shfd739
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a pic whe we stopped in Houston for lunch last sunday bringing our used Baja home.
'17 Shadow Cruiser 240BHS
'08 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
โ€˜07 NBS Silverado 2500 Dmax

georgiapopin
Explorer
Explorer
This is the first picture I have been able to post. We are backing into our site at Orchard Lake CG in Saluda, NC before going to Mt. Mitchell.

kd7skx
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked this 2002 Chalet Alpine Up at a government auction for $2000. I think I got a good deal, at least I hope so. Here are some pics.

bradyr
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everyone, here's a couple pics of our 1982 Coleman Columbia tent-trailer (hooked to my Explorer, which I sold after getting the GMC). We got it used (wanted something affordable to get us into camping more, previously it was only tent-camping with the family) earlier this year and I've been fixing it up ever since (completely re-wired, spring over conversion, etc).

-Ryan
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 (mine)
2003 Honda Accord (hers)
1966 Dodge Charger (my toy)
1978 Jeep CJ-7 (her toy)
1977 Nomad Travel Trailer. Work-in-Progress.

AZRVFamily
Explorer
Explorer
Our awesome upgrade from a tent!
Used 6 times since May, 2008 ๐Ÿ™‚

2006 Starcraft Centennial 3608
towed with 2004 Chevy Tahoe

Previously owned:
2006 Starcraft Centennial 3608B Pop-Up Camper