cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pioneer 180CK

Idahomopar
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all, I have a 2005 Pioneer 180CK and am planning on installing a cabinet over the front couch and was hoping someone could tell me if the trailer has aluminum or wood studs in the walls and ceiling? Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6

AH64ID
Explorer
Explorer
We love the creekside! It's a great trailer, and the overbuilt chassis is great for dragging around the rough forest service roads.
-John

2018 Ram 3500-SRW-4x4-Laramie-CCLB-Aisin-Auto Level-5th Wheel Prep-Titan 55 gal tank-B&W RVK3600

2011 Outdoors RV Wind River 275SBS-some minor mods

Idahomopar
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the replies everyone.

John, How do you like your Creekside? My wife fell in love with the 23RKS and swears that will be our next trailer.

Jack, I would love to see some pictures of the mods you have done, especially the cabinets. Do you have any posted online anywhere?

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wood
I added one just to the right of the existing ones over the sink and in front of the couch.
I have also added a bunch of coat hangers, as well as a new large medicine cabinet in the bathroom.
I added another floor to ceiling one with drawers on the bottom, cabinets on top and an electronic charging station in the middle which I affixed to the wall studs just beside the door.
We love our Pioneer, and with the zillion additions I have made, it is truly ours!

Jack L
Jack & Nanci

AH64ID
Explorer
Explorer
My 07 18CK was wood.
-John

2018 Ram 3500-SRW-4x4-Laramie-CCLB-Aisin-Auto Level-5th Wheel Prep-Titan 55 gal tank-B&W RVK3600

2011 Outdoors RV Wind River 275SBS-some minor mods

TUCQUALA
Explorer
Explorer
Wood.
'16 Outdoors Timber Ridge 280RKS
Reese 1700# Trunnion w/ DualCam HP
'03 EXCURSION XLT V10 4.30 Axles

westend
Explorer
Explorer
If you don't get any Pioneer owners to chime in, you could always drill a small (1/16") hole through the paneling to see what you have. A small hole like that can be filled so that no one will ever see it.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton