cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

The_4_Roo_s
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the tips on the window tint and the solar blankets. I am going to go buy some before our next trip. My husband wants to do the tint job. He is handy so I will let you know how it comes out. Thanks

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
i too, bought solar blankets for my Roo 23SS. but that was because the standard 5x7 ones fit both ends almost perfectly. but not all hybrids are that fortunate. some require custom-fit ones and popup gizmos are the ticket. they are a great little company and provide excellent customer support.
if mine hadn't fit, i would have bought from them because i don't want to have to sew some together. theirs are professionally done and look great.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

jerr529
Explorer
Explorer
its amazing what the bunk end solor blankets i got mine at Cabelas 12 bucks and do the job excellent even if you sewed 2 together its still cheaper
23ss Roo 09
chevy 09 Silverado 5.3 V8 3.73
DW,4boys all grown, GC 5 boys 5 girls ages 8 down to 1

Equalizer hitch
ultra fab 3500 Power Jack

http://community.webshots.com/user/jerr7

4BeachCampers
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Autumn,

We got the window tint at Lowes and did it ourselves - it's a little tricky, but well worth the effort! We have so much more privacy - you can't see in even when you're standing right outside the window. We removed all of our blinds - we just don't need them anymore.

We got the solar covers from Sport Chalet (12.00 each), lay them over the bunk ends and clip them on with binder clips. Sounds trashy, but boy, they worked great! We had NO moisture on our bunk ends when we woke up - NONE! Dry as a bone and they really, really cut down the heat. I can't believe we didn't get them sooner! I know everyone here raves about Popupgizmo's (a bunk end cover manufacturer) & I'm sure they work great also, but we made a minor $24 investment and feel we accomplished the same thing! Can't beat that.
2005 Ford Four Winds Chateau Sport 28A

jerr529
Explorer
Explorer
great pic good job looks like nice set up
jerry
23ss Roo 09
chevy 09 Silverado 5.3 V8 3.73
DW,4boys all grown, GC 5 boys 5 girls ages 8 down to 1

Equalizer hitch
ultra fab 3500 Power Jack

http://community.webshots.com/user/jerr7

ElizabethAnn
Explorer
Explorer
DarylSue wrote:

Here's Max!

Oh look at the little baby... I have a **** tzu that looks just like him (but mine is missing an eye).

So cute.

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer

Here's Max!
Daryl/Sue, part time kids and 2 GC

2013 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE
2012 Chevy Silverado CC 4x4
w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer

Me and Max hanging at Shangri-La in Milton,Pa.

w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer

w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer
????????

w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer
OMG, I finally got it to work............ROFLMAO.

w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer

Watkins Glen KOA.

w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer
Oh!

w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD

The_4_Roo_s
Explorer
Explorer
Solar bunk end covers? Tell me about that. That sounds like a great idea to keep the heat down. Did you have somebody do the window tint or did you do it? Thanks Autumn

AlbertaCamper2
Explorer
Explorer
mwebber78 wrote:
That's a nice looking little rig and it seems right a home behind your Toyota van - cool!

It really is. I knew going into it that this would not be a mountain machine which suits us just fine we like campgrounds with nice lakes so we end up going East into Saskatchewan alot...don't get much flatter. Once I got the hitch setup twiqqed (it took several short trips and trying different things) it pulls it like a dream.