cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

21SS
Explorer
Explorer
Intresting tent ends.....
Do they drive a lot of water back @ the tent seals?

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
ShawnMG wrote:
Here is my new Kodiak 195 on our shake down trip.

if we had been limited to a 19' hybrid, that's the one we liked the best. no other 19' has the counterspace plus a tub and so much more.
it's nice to see that they've toned down the graphics.
Congrats on a great hybrid!
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

davemill99
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like my Kodiak 23BH! :-). Can't wait for spring!
2006 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperGlide 16K Hitch
2011 Everlite 31BHS-5

ShawnMG
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my new Kodiak 195 on our shake down trip.

Me, DW, 2DS (10, 9)
2011 Chevy Silverado Ext.
2015 Rockwood Roo 233S

bartoner
Explorer
Explorer
Heres my 2003 Wanderer by Thor...sorry bout the bad pics, its all I have until I actually get it out in the open.

limejeeeep
Explorer
Explorer
new to this forum

jerr529
Explorer
Explorer

2009 Roo23ss asleep for winter will come out of hibernation in about 3 weeks:)
23ss Roo 09
chevy 09 Silverado 5.3 V8 3.73
DW,4boys all grown, GC 5 boys 5 girls ages 8 down to 1

Equalizer hitch
ultra fab 3500 Power Jack

http://community.webshots.com/user/jerr7

jerr529
Explorer
Explorer
mistake sorry
23ss Roo 09
chevy 09 Silverado 5.3 V8 3.73
DW,4boys all grown, GC 5 boys 5 girls ages 8 down to 1

Equalizer hitch
ultra fab 3500 Power Jack

http://community.webshots.com/user/jerr7

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
I am glad our pump issue is sorted out.

Our biggest concern now is how quiet will our provincial campgrounds be this summer. There seems to be a huge push amongst generator manufacturers in the recreation market. Sadly, most are the budget "quiet" camping models, which in fact, as we all know are not. They are flying off the shelves, and the province where I live is already concerned. In casual conversation with a park employee last summer, she mentioned how impressed she was with the quiet operation of my Honda gen. She then mentioned that more and more people are buying the inexpensive ones, and this is creating chaos for park employees, as so many are complaining about the noise. It is getting to the point where they are considering posting a allowable Db list. She was of the opinion that sooner than later they will just outright ban generators from certain areas or entire parks in some cases. They do not envision walking around with Db metres all day. It is sad that it may come to this, but I do see their point of view. Unless you have experienced the sound of a dozen or so "WalMart" generators...well I don't foresee campers policing themselves anytime soon (you know the ones...barking dogs, screaming kids, loud music) so it could become interesting.

Jerry9n
Explorer
Explorer
Our pump was noisey as well and kept cycling on and off (I think it is a very low end pump). I added a variable speed control I got from CW that seemed to help. Only have been out once with it but it runs the pump at variable speeds based on pressure like the more high priced pumps do.
Jerry9n
2009 23' Cikira Escape EXP
2006 Ford Expedition
Reese Pro Series SC
Tekonsha Primus IQ
HTT Mods

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
Ah yes, winter. Ours looks pretty much the same...surrounded by snow. Soon spring will be here and....*sigh* c'mon! hurry up!

Our only mods this year is a higher volume and quiter water pump. The stock one was a tad too noisy when on battery power! We tried everything to quiet it...sponges, pipe insulators et al...nadda. Looking forward to a quieter shower.

Jerry9n
Explorer
Explorer
Our 2009 Escape 23'. Sleeping for the winter.

Jerry9n
2009 23' Cikira Escape EXP
2006 Ford Expedition
Reese Pro Series SC
Tekonsha Primus IQ
HTT Mods

LobsterLove2
Explorer
Explorer
I love that bunk set up! We looked at I think it was a Kiwi 21 D back around 2000-02 that had bunks...talk about a sweet set up...you can turtle in that real easy.
Camping a family adventure.

marites62
Explorer
Explorer
jtbeck - Very nice! Congratulations on your purchase and here's wishing a great year of camping.
:)Marites
DH
9 Kids
04 Jayco Jayfeather 25G
Cross-country trip
Our Cross country trip thread

"It is not the magnitude of our actions that matter, but the amount of Love that is put into them" - Mother Teresa

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice and Happy camping.........Daryl.
Daryl/Sue, part time kids and 2 GC

2013 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE
2012 Chevy Silverado CC 4x4
w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD