cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
ve6dave wrote:
So we made it to Elkhart and picked up our Roo 233S.

So far we have been camping in it for 27 days/nights and have put close to 5000 miles on it. Best purchase that we have made. It fits our lifestyle perfectly.

I see they changed the graphics on the 233S from what they were when we bought ours. Also the trim around your door s black whereas ours is white. Looks nice.
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

The things that come to those that wait will be the junky stuff left by those that got there 1st.

Remember; never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

maxthedog180
Explorer
Explorer
This is our 2011 Rockwood Roo 19 pulled by a 2003 Kia Sorento.. My wife and I just got in in May of this year so we are definitely newbies. We travel on weekends and a week here and there with our three dogs and so far are having a real blast

ve6dave
Explorer
Explorer
So we made it to Elkhart and picked up our Roo 233S.

So far we have been camping in it for 27 days/nights and have put close to 5000 miles on it. Best purchase that we have made. It fits our lifestyle perfectly.

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
maxthedog180 wrote:
This is our 2011 rckwood Roo 19. It is towed by a 2003 Kia Sorento. I am sory it seems I don't know how to post a picture. could someone please tell me how to do that... thanks

find the code under "share this" and paste it into the image (mountain icon) field
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

maxthedog180
Explorer
Explorer
This is our 2011 rckwood Roo 19. It is towed by a 2003 Kia Sorento. I am sory it seems I don't know how to post a picture. could someone please tell me how to do that... thanks

yorkgm
Explorer
Explorer

I hope this works. This is my 2010 Jayco 23J taking a pit stop on our way to the Adirondack Camping Village in NY.

Jaycen
Explorer
Explorer
ok, one from my camping trip this weekend to Santa's village and storyland!

The campground is mountain lakes campground in lancaster, NH. Its one of the nicest, cleanest, most well run campgrounds I've been too.

Whitehawkmn
Explorer
Explorer
First camping trip with the 17' Bantam, great lightweight trailer for a family.

hookinreds
Explorer
Explorer
MSORNO wrote:

Just brought it home, 2008 Surveyor SV-192T. Very slightly used.
I didn't even notice the camper was behind the truck besides when I looked in the rear view mirror and all I can see is Surveyor in giant letters. ๐Ÿ™‚ I am afraid this camper might be cursed thou. We looked at it the first time in the rain. The second time we looked at it, it started to rain when we folded up the beds and the first time out it rained all weekend. I am looking forward to a rain free next camp : pray :
I already had to replace the Chinese made tongue jack and the shower head. The previous owner must not have got the shower head winterized. That made for an interesting first shower. That was kind of a bummer but what do you expect with a used trailer.

Like that Surveyor! We got our 08 in February and love it.

Moderator edit to re-size pictures to forum limit of 640x480px maximum.

'08 Suveyor 210T; '11 5.7L Tundra Crewmax 4Runner TRD/SR5; Reese Strait Bar Trunnion Dual Cam and a Prodigy. Honda EU3000i and EU2000i

2010 Nights Camped = 24

Fl_camper
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, I just traded my 1999 Colmen westlake for a 2008 Dutchmen Kodiak 235.

Moderator edit to re-size pictures to forum limit of 640x480px maximum.

baboiler
Explorer
Explorer

Just picked it up Friday evening at General RV , Wayland Mi. Our family is very much looking forward to camping this weekend. Two young girls (5yrs & 2yrs)will get their first experience in camping. Nice forum with lots of useful info.
2008 Laredo 30BH
2005 Chevy 3500 CC DW 4X4 6.0/4:10

sboisvert74
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up my Rockwood Roo 23SS:

Picture

2011 Rockwood Roo 23SS
2010 Ford F-150 Super Crew

KMx2
Explorer
Explorer
A quick pic from our last trip to Mogollon Rim, AZ. We are camped a few hundred feet from the rim here.

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640x480px maximum.

Sold the HTT. Now camping in a Kelty tent.

FerrisFamilyof5
Explorer
Explorer
Sandy Pond Campground.S. Plymouth, MA. little tight but not bad.
Nights camped in 2016 - 31
2015 Forest River Vibe
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71
me daHusband :C
daWife :?
daSon :B
daBaby boy ๐Ÿ˜› (ok so he's 13...still daBaby)
daDog

MSORNO
Explorer
Explorer

Just brought it home, 2008 Surveyor SV-192T. Very slightly used.
I didn't even notice the camper was behind the truck besides when I looked in the rear view mirror and all I can see is Surveyor in giant letters. ๐Ÿ™‚ I am afraid this camper might be cursed thou. We looked at it the first time in the rain. The second time we looked at it, it started to rain when we folded up the beds and the first time out it rained all weekend. I am looking forward to a rain free next camp : pray :
I already had to replace the Chinese made tongue jack and the shower head. The previous owner must not have got the shower head winterized. That made for an interesting first shower. That was kind of a bummer but what do you expect with a used trailer.

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640x480px maximum.