cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
Yup, your boy looks like he's running in to get mom, "Come on mom, we're leaving"

Did you ever get the seal material? If not, and you have exhausted your search, maybe some bulk stuff from J.C. Whitney might work?
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

The things that come to those that wait will be the junky stuff left by those that got there 1st.

Remember; never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

maxthedog180
Explorer
Explorer
Have a good trip to where ever you are going..Looks like the little guy is pretty excited

ck25hulk
Explorer
Explorer
We are leaving this morning.

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640px maximum width to avoid scrolling.

jefftowell
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought a 2000 Fleetwood Terry 17B. We will take our first trip in it on Labor Day weekend.

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640 pixels maximum width to avoid scrolling.

Jeff Towell

2006 Kodiak 160

GeoRoo
Explorer
Explorer
mediccam wrote:
Alright everyone, not only is this my new RV, its my FIRST!!!!!! Just picked it up yesterday (Tuesday) and we are heading out Friday on our first trip!!! The kids are pumped!!!

I was a little nervous driving with a trailer for the first time but things went great (other than the HUGE change in gas mileage.... :D)

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640px maximum width to avoid scrolling.

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Nice Roo too!

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
maxthedog180 wrote:
I like this idea but can someone tell me how to post a picture on here...thanks...Michael

Click here for information on how to size and post a picture here in the forums. This information is in our Forum Technical Support forum that has a link in the dark blue stripe near the top of the page.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

maxthedog180
Explorer
Explorer
I like this idea but can someone tell me how to post a picture on here...thanks...Michael

HeyJude
Explorer
Explorer

View of our camper from our kayak on Black Lake in Onaway, MI.
2 DD both grown.
2 GC-loves of my life!
Campground lot in Harrison MI.
looking for good used 5th wheel.

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations and good luck on your first trip. Take your time when you set up and jot down things as you do them (or forget them). I did that so that we would have a check list in case my wife took the trailer to the local campground by herself. Plus it's nice to have for future use.
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

The things that come to those that wait will be the junky stuff left by those that got there 1st.

Remember; never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

mediccam
Explorer
Explorer
Alright everyone, not only is this my new RV, its my FIRST!!!!!! Just picked it up yesterday (Tuesday) and we are heading out Friday on our first trip!!! The kids are pumped!!!

I was a little nervous driving with a trailer for the first time but things went great (other than the HUGE change in gas mileage.... :D)

Cam, Mary, Alison, and Danielle
2012 Rockwood Roo 23SS
2008 GMC Sierra 1500

Gatchaman
Explorer
Explorer
I should have waited on posting that I guess, I didn't mean for this to go off-topic. ๐Ÿ™‚

We'll be buying a house first, so I don't have any dimensions yet. Most houses here are around 8' clearance height, varies by builder, and up to 20' deep with the widths up to 19 for double-wides. We have a long way to go. I'm just looking around to see whats out there as I'm new to the RV world. I love the HTTs so far, so by then hopefully we can find something. Only reason I wanted to find something to fit in the garage was due to not wanting to pay for keeping it at a lot, and we'll need something small. Maybe this deserves a new thread. Don't mean to derail a great thread, love the photos.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Gatchaman, it would be helpful if you posted the dimensions of your garage door, if you really want to be able to do this.

that way we can post possible trailers that will fit.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Gatchaman
Explorer
Explorer
bikendan wrote:
Gatchaman wrote:
This thread is great, just wanted to say a huge thanks to all posting these photos!

- A lurker who's looking to buy in a few years. Buying a house first, trailer second. Can't wait, we'll be looking to pay cash and find something that will fit in the garage. ๐Ÿ™‚

unless you have a specially-sized garage door or plan to, there isn't a hybrid that will fit in a standard garage.

Yeah, thats unfortunately what I've been finding out. Just don't want to pay for storage (premium around here). But I have several years, so by then who knows. The closest I have seen that may fit is the Forest River Micro Lite XLT (which I guess isn't a HTT). Other than that, its a pop-up which I know nothing about yet.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Gatchaman wrote:
This thread is great, just wanted to say a huge thanks to all posting these photos!

- A lurker who's looking to buy in a few years. Buying a house first, trailer second. Can't wait, we'll be looking to pay cash and find something that will fit in the garage. ๐Ÿ™‚

unless you have a specially-sized garage door or plan to, there isn't a hybrid that will fit in a standard garage.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Gatchaman
Explorer
Explorer