cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

Cotay
Explorer
Explorer
Wavesprite wrote:

Our 2003 Starcraft 19CK at Half Moon Bay, CA this weekend. We were lucky enough to grab a cancelled spot on Monday before the weekend.

Lucky you! We had a site at Don Pedro...very fun weekend on the lake. Are those Popup Gizmos on with the reflective side down?

Wavesprite
Explorer II
Explorer II

Our 2003 Starcraft 19CK at Half Moon Bay, CA this weekend. We were lucky enough to grab a cancelled spot on Monday before the weekend.

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer

Baby gets the rear lower bunk bed, 4 year old up top, Mom gets the side bunk for cuddling time. Front bunk is the romper room for me, the kids, and the dog. We had 4 adults, 2 dogs, and 2 kiddos over the weekend and everyone had a comfy bed.
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

RandK-M
Explorer
Explorer
Yup, the couch adds a lot. Your floor plan is the same as my Jayco 17Z. It works really well for a trailer the size of mine and yours.

Ray
Jayco 17Z
Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Prodigy P2
Equal-i-zer Hitch
US Navy Veteran

Cotay
Explorer
Explorer
RandK-M wrote:
Cotay wrote:
Just finished setting up WDH and now on our way to Mt. Madonna for the shakedown cruise:

That's a great looking trailer! I really like the exterior color scheme of those. So much nicer than the typical boring white. Best of luck on your shakedown cruise!

Ray

I'd be lying if I said the color scheme didn't play a role in our selection over the Roo 17.:) However, the floorplan was the main reason we chose it over the Roo. The Roo was too cramped for our family and the Aerolite has a couch which allows the entire family to sit around the table.

Ultimately we determined that our floorplan preference should dictate our purchase and the few amenities that the Roo has over the Aerolite could be purchased aftermarket or were not important to us. If I'd had our current tow vehicle when we purchased, I might have chosen to get something along the lines of the Aerolite 224es, but for the next 5-7 years the 174es will serve us well.

RandK-M
Explorer
Explorer
Cotay wrote:
Just finished setting up WDH and now on our way to Mt. Madonna for the shakedown cruise:

That's a great looking trailer! I really like the exterior color scheme of those. So much nicer than the typical boring white. Best of luck on your shakedown cruise!

Ray
Jayco 17Z
Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Prodigy P2
Equal-i-zer Hitch
US Navy Veteran

Cotay
Explorer
Explorer

Taking delivery about a month ago:

mobilife
Explorer
Explorer

Our new Roo. First camping trip tomorrow!
2014 Rockwood Roo 19' towed by 2013 Ford Explorer XLT

Habs33
Explorer
Explorer

This is our new 2004 Jayco Jayfeather 23D. Waiting for maiden voyage in 3 weeks.

Habs33
Explorer
Explorer

Nice parking space beside the house for my rig.

mezerr
Explorer
Explorer
Got the trailer out of storage this weekend. De-Winterized it. Ready to go camping this weekend. Ontario, Canada

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer

Here is our 2008 Starcraft 21RBH
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

jibocach
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a better look of our HTT and the bed configuration. She's airing out in the driveway and ready for our first trip of the season in less than 4 weeks!

2007 Starcraft XP 18RB
Our Cottage On Wheels

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
I thought it meant dude weed
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

Wizfisher
Explorer
Explorer