cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Price breaks on new Pickups?!

Groover
Explorer II
Explorer II
With all of the automotive production issues I expected it to be year or more before any discounts were offered. Then I got an email from Ford offering me a $3,000 on any new pickup or Expedition. Partial text below.

" Allow us to sweeten the deal to get you into a new Ford. Simply take this personal code with you to your local Ford Dealer and choose one of these blockbuster offers. Thatโ€™s it. Because we like to keep things simple.

Itโ€™s the perfect time to head in, but it wonโ€™t last long. This Exclusive Cash Offer expires on A?p?r?i?l 4, 2?0?2?2."

I thought that was an aberration but then I saw this article about discounts on the new Siverado!

Silverado discounts

"The Chevrolet Silverado discount offers prospective buyers a $500 or $750 cash allowance and package rebates that equate to savings of up to $3,250 for select model ranges of the 2021 model. Those looking to buy the more modern 2022 1500 Limited model will have access to a $500 cash allowance and package rebate that can amount to $2,000 for a total saving of $2,500."

It seems that things are finally getting better for truck buyers!
35 REPLIES 35

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
My '15 1500 was $12k off sticker and I still felt like I paid too much. I'm priced out of the current market and am grateful that my rig is well maintained and should last a long time.

Congrats to those of you that can afford these awesome but crazy expensive new trucks.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Seems that if you get any discount below 'sticker', it's a good deal these days....

I recall getting about $10K off sticker for my 13 F150 brand new... But, those are days long gone!

I'll hold for a bit, as the 13 is still running strong and no plans or desire to get anything new at this time...

Good luck!

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Canโ€™t wait to buy a โ€œrefreshedโ€ and โ€œmore modernโ€ 2022 Chevrolet 1500.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Mich_upnorth
Explorer
Explorer
My email was only 1000 off and dealer said ford is not offering supplier discount.
Bob & Barb
2019 F-150 Ecoboost Lariat Crewcab
2014 Coachman Catalina 30RLS
ProPride hitch

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
I took possession of a 2022 F150 on Dec 31st of a truck I ordered several months ago. $2,500 off sticker. Not nearly as good as before the shortage issues. But better than full sticker. Plus, since it as the last day of the year and I was the last customer for the finance guy he gave me their top end 5 year ESP for free. Said he could either give it to me or it went unused back to the dealer who would collect a refund for it.

My daughter bought a new Chevy Colorado on Dec 31st two years ago and dealer, after a little back and forth, knocked more off sticker than expected and the finance guy also threw in their ESP for free plus free oil changes for 5 years. Last day of year is great when timing works.

I received the same notification.... Gonna use mine towards my 2022 F150 work truck...

My SMALL PRINT says "must be used before April 4th 2022"
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet