cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pull out on our 2006 trail cruiser 30' trailer is stuck

Lindsay_Sorense
Explorer
Explorer
Our one side of our pull out on our 2006 trail cruiser 30' trailer got stuck and won't go in or out now. Does anyone know what to look for to fix this or know if there is a manual override to bring the rest of the pull out in. It doesn't sound like the left side motor is working (on the kitchenette side). Can anyone please help???

TIA
Lindsay
Lindsay
3 REPLIES 3

Lindsay_Sorense
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you guys, my husband found the problem.... For anyone else with this issue, it was a square shaft that fits inside of a bigger square shaft that rotates, and the smaller one slid out of the bigger one causing them to spin and not rotate together, he got them back together and will secure them so they don't come apart again. thank you guys for your help!
Lindsay

powderman426
Explorer
Explorer
I agree there is usually only one motor. I would look for a broken shear pin.
Ron & Charlotte
WD8CBT since 1976
32' Gulfstream Ameri-Camp & 05 Ram QC LB

I started with nothing and I still have most of it left

I never fail, I just succeed in finding out what doesn't work

skipnchar
Explorer
Explorer
Might try hooking up the hand crank and see if it will extend manually. Doubt if there is more than one motor though. Look around carefully to see if there is any sign of water intrusion. Sometimes when things get wet they swell and can bind a slide. Hopefully it is something simple like a broken gear etc.
2011 F-150 HD Ecoboost 3.5 V6. 2550 payload, 17,100 GCVWR -
2004 F-150 HD (Traded after 80,000 towing miles)
2007 Rockwood 8314SS 34' travel trailer

US Govt survey shows three out of four people make up 75% of the total population