cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

question about starcraft

batavia02
Explorer
Explorer
I think that starcraft is owned by jayco, if so are they the same quality as the jayco's.i.e design, materials. Workmanship?
18 REPLIES 18

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB this summer. It's definitely entry level, which we knew. It's already been back to the dealer for refrigerator problems. We plan on eventually positioning it down where our handicapped son lives to use as a hotel room when we visit him. I don't think it would hold up to frequent traveling or use.
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

_tiredTeacher
Explorer II
Explorer II
camperforlife wrote:
I definitely would call Starcraft "entry level".

I think that's true. Starcraft delivers a lot of trailer for the money. Our friends have one and have not had any serious problems. They don't plan to have it be their last TT, but it serves them well now and will for the immediate future.

Teach
Wright and Penny
2010 Tundra 4X4
2014 Rockwood 2604WS
"Life is a cruel teacher. She gives the test first; the lesson then follows."

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
DE88ROX wrote:
yes they are owned by the same company. not sure who bought out who.. All I know is the Starcraft Autumn Ridge I bought new in 2012 will be my last one. Glad I bought the extended warranty. something tells me ill be needing it.

I had a new '03 Antigua, and yes it was my first and last Starcraft. While their warranty coverage was good, it really had to be with 2 trips back to the factory and countless trips to the dealer.

Jayco bought Starcraft. I definitely would call Starcraft "entry level".

DE88ROX
Explorer
Explorer
yes they are owned by the same company. not sure who bought out who.. All I know is the Starcraft Autumn Ridge I bought new in 2012 will be my last one. Glad I bought the extended warranty. something tells me ill be needing it.
[COLOR=]TV- 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 EXT. cab
TT- 2012 Starcraft Autumn Ridge235fb