cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rockwood Roo dinette question

Roo_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
Ok..I've been out there for an hour trying to figure out how to lower the table turning that into a bed..no luck..I am thinking to myself, "this can't be rocket science".. but dang if I can figure it out..I looked in the manual.. says nothing about the dinette conversion or how to do the jack knife sofa.. I'm trying to get familiar with everything now/here at home.. before hitting the road again..

Thanks everyone
RooCamper...
Retired and loving every minute of it !!
7 REPLIES 7

Mr_Beebo
Explorer
Explorer
A running start and a short leap should help shorten it enough to get the sheets on it.
2010 Rockwood Roo 23SS
2009 Silverado 2500 6.0

Ladyhawke91
Explorer
Explorer
Our table had a small latch that kept it stable when up. I think there was a yellow button near it that was part of the device.
2014 Keystone Premier 19fbpr
2010 Toyota Tundra

FerrisFamilyof5
Explorer
Explorer
my palomino had a leg you had to pull down to disengage the lock and then folded up. picture says a thousand words.... i'm sure once seen someone will have had experience with that type.
Nights camped in 2016 - 31
2015 Forest River Vibe
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71
me daHusband :C
daWife :?
daSon :B
daBaby boy 😛 (ok so he's 13...still daBaby)
daDog

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Tables in the Roo have changed a few times.
My '07 Roo folds up like an ironing board.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

llowllms
Explorer
Explorer
Our 2005 works the same way. Try posting a picture.

Roo_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
Well the legs don't just.. fold..like you think a normal folding table does..hard to explain..
RooCamper...
Retired and loving every minute of it !!

PenMan
Explorer
Explorer
On our 2007 Roo it had folding legs on the bottom of the table. You folded the legs up and put the table on the pieces of wood attached to the seats. Put the cushions in place and you're done making a short bed.
Chris and Jane
2013 Open Range Journeyer JT337RLS
2006 Dodge Ram 3500, 4x4, Crew Cab, DRW, 5.9 turbo diesel
1996 Harley Davidson Electraglide