cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shadow Cruiser Tires

Montana_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
Just thought I should say that Shadow cruiser payed 250 towards new tires because they put Bias tires on and did not wear well the first year. Happy they helped out. And took care of a brocken bunk bed main support.
Time to get camping! 2013 28'Shadow Cruiser
One wife, 4 boys, 2 dogs and a cat.
Montana Mike
7 REPLIES 7

wyzguy2001
Explorer
Explorer
I too have axel issues on my 2013 shadow cruiser 280 QBS. Cruiser is awful and wont do anything.. Luckily Lippert is sending me two new axels.. I have to pay labor but at this point I cant stand dealing with any of them. Was going to trade in for newer trailer but 35-40 for similar floorplan. I will try axles. I need some radial tires too. The bias tires are all bald on inside. Cruiser stopped putting bias ply on new trailers because of the problems but would not give me new ones. What tires would you all recommend? 14 inches

thanks John

JAYHAWKERS
Explorer
Explorer
My 2012 Shadow Cruiser 225RBS tires wore out after the first year ( severe cupping & uneven wear on all 4) not to mention weather cracking on sidewalls. Took it to a commercial truck alignment/frame shop and had it aligned. Bought 5 new radial tires and after a year and a half the alignment and new radial tires show none of the aforementioned wear.

Squirlian
Explorer
Explorer
when you say tires are worn out....are they worn evenly? I have a 2012 28o QBS and the factory put the wrong axles on it (too small) and on first long trip burned up all the tires on the inside edge...

Jack_E
Explorer
Explorer
sorry, 3,000 miles.

Jack_E
Explorer
Explorer
What tires were these? Were they H188ST? This is what I have in 14" on a 23 ft TT (2011 trail cruser M23QB) and they are completely worn out at 3,00 miles. Are your new tires wearing like the old ones did?

love2tow
Explorer
Explorer
My shadow cruiser bunk support pulled out of the wall on my first 15 mile trip. (The trip from the dealer to home) Dealer fixed it, no questions asked.

As for tires, I didn't even take a chance with what they put on, I had a set of load range E tires put on last week. First trip is next week...

The tires they put on it will make good replacements for my utility trailer though ๐Ÿ™‚
2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x 6 speed manual. (Future TOAD?)
2014 Shadow Cruiser 313 BHS (Sold)

Gmlord
Explorer
Explorer
We had the same problem . The paid 100% to have all 5 tires replaced.