cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Ideas for this?

mommie53241
Explorer
Explorer

This is where the old privacy curtain or slide used to be and what it was like when we got it. Sooo I thought that I could you it for some sort of storage or something. Where the piece of wood is that apparently its to help hold up the cabinet is coming out and my DH is going to put a 3/4 stained board there and we are going to mount a 19" tv on a articulating arm so we can watch movies in bed and I can turn it to be able to watch from the couch. So I have this stupid space in between and have no clue what I could put there??? wire shelf? but then things would fall off during travel. A long shelves and use quake hold (that stuff is awesome also) for whatever nick nacks etc. Your thoughts and ideas? 🙂
18 REPLIES 18

GoinThisAway
Explorer
Explorer
How about mounting a shelf that is sized to hold movie CDs for the TV? Put a lip on the front to hold them in place, allowing enough room above to lift and remove the CD but not enough to allow the CD to rotate out of position on a big bump. It would be easy to make one with 3/4" wood for the bottom, run screws through the side of the cabinets to hold, then a small piece of lattice wood across the front for a lip. Stain or paint the wood black before mounting.
2008 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 25C10.4
Torklift/Fastguns/Hellwig/StableLoads

korbe
Explorer
Explorer
I would just think about what may be lacking currently and go from there.

WVbassmistress
Explorer
Explorer
I would just put some hooks there for quick coat/hat hanging. But I have a pop up and would kill for a space like that!!
Lisa, Bobby & Dorothy the Wonder Dog
2013 F250 crew cab/6/5 foot bed w/
Firestone airbags
2006 KZ Jag - 29 ft
Ranger Z518
22 ft Suntracker Pontoon

mommie53241
Explorer
Explorer
On the inside of the left cabinet is a 12v cigarette plug in. thats for the 12v tv 🙂 The silver towel holder is coming out and I want to put a Jensen stereo CD player in the spot there there is already the 12v + a 110 outlet underneath
the cabinet so I want to utilize what we already have and not reinvent the wheel 🙂