cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

super single dually tires

mdw60
Explorer
Explorer
Boy my jaw dropped when I saw the Chevy crew cab haul the eagle cap TC that had the door on the right side. 1165 I think?
It had the super single tire on instead of two tires. I want one of those so I can go on the dirt paved roads and not worry about rocks get stuck in between the tires.
I cant find them anywhere here in Colorado. Do any of you use those tires? pros and cons?
I don't want to change trucks to SRW. I love driving with the dually, which gives my peace of mind.
thanks folks
;)02' 6.0 (gas) CHEVY SILVERADO CREWCAB DULLY
Crossroad sunset trail 26rb TT.
2010 8.5 NorthStar Arrow TC.
Homemade boat trailer/redneck 12'sea king.
17 REPLIES 17

AH64ID
Explorer
Explorer
Was it a super single (extra wide) or a 19.5" SRW?

IIRC the smallest true super single tire is 40" tall, which means the truck takes a lift or some serious fender modifications... on the plus side they can carry 10K lbs ๐Ÿ™‚
-John

2018 Ram 3500-SRW-4x4-Laramie-CCLB-Aisin-Auto Level-5th Wheel Prep-Titan 55 gal tank-B&W RVK3600

2011 Outdoors RV Wind River 275SBS-some minor mods

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would give Stockton Wheel a call , see what they have to say because I have read they have some experience with it .

http://www.stocktonwheel.com/

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
Would love to know if they were an actual super single rated tire, or if they were just using an under rated mud tire.
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL