cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Systems monitor

mattyj
Explorer
Explorer
H, I just went to dewinterize camper and I saw the systems monitor not working(illuminating) except for the water pump that does work, and lights up. Everything in TC is working except for monitor . So Im thinking the systems monitor just needs replacing. Would I be right in that assumption? Anybody know? Thanks Lou
2006 Ford F 350, 6.0 PSD 8 Foot Bed 4x4 with Torklift Tie downs ,Stable Loads ,rear Helwig Swaybar,airlifts 5000 , Method 305 HD rims . 2019 Adventurer 89 RBS, slideout, Generator
3 REPLIES 3

palmwhit
Explorer
Explorer
I've had the my monitor fail twice over the years. Both times a fuse for another circuit had blown. In both cases it was the circuit that the water pump is on, but the monitor is not labeled or listed on that circuit so it's not obvious. Check ALL C/B's and fuses first before you go pulling stuff apart. Good luck.

ardvark
Explorer
Explorer
Although I agree those monitors are a long ways from accurate, you can purchase the board and as I recall they are not all that expensive.

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Very common for them to work part way to not at all. Most of us simply ignore them.