cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thank you, but it is time to say good bye

marcindy
Explorer
Explorer
We have had our HTT for 5 years now, I have learned so much from this site- I think we spent a year reading this forum trying to decide what trailer to get. We have averaged 45-55 nights a year in our Roo 23SS, and has been amazing. I'll never forgot the 2 month trip we took from Toronto, to Lake Placid, to New Hampshire, Maine, Cape Cod- our daughter was only 5 months old!

We have learned so much from this site, although we learned the hard way, even though we read it here, the importance of testing the sewer connection with the grey first before fully pulling the black tank- big ops! lol The advise on the solar install was truly incredible.

So long, and thank you. You can catch us on the TT side with our Open Range 308.
Marc
12 REPLIES 12

scottsnider
Explorer
Explorer
I find it interesting to see them think of leaving one side for another, I had a pop up for years then a TT then another TT now going to a Hybrid and will read both and many other parts of the site as all the info is great. I have learned a lot and got some good advice and shared my thoughts too. When I leave here its because I can no longer camp or I am dead although they maybe one in the same some day.

cacutlers
Explorer
Explorer
Oasis Bob you and I are getting to be the old timers on this site...
Still in a hybrid after 13 years...
2002 Wanderer 192sd
2003 Ram 2500 Quad Cab Hemi

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats. May you have many more adventures ahead of you. Honestly I am jeslous. I have no nybrid loyalty. It is all about weight to space ratio for my family of six.
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the TT side of the RV life
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

PeteK-Hou
Explorer
Explorer
We just did the same thing, traded in the Hybrid for a Kz Spree Connect 250 bhs. We wanted something that was a bit less setup work. (and the DW was tired of me climbing over her during those midnight bathroom breaks). We certainly enjoyed our Aerolite 241 and we learned alot, both from this forum and from from the forum community.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
marcindy, this will probably be the last year for our 23SS.

we've retired and want something that we can travel for 2-3 months in and the DW is demanding a walk-around bed that doesn't have to be setup all the time.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

BTPO1
Explorer
Explorer
sch911 wrote:
DutchmenSport wrote:
No reason to leave this forum, your experience may help someone else. Nothing says you have to stay in one forum or another.

But hey! Congrats on the new camper! Nice!

Many of us use the "Newest" button at the top left of every page. This way you can participate on every forum simultaneously...

X2 on that. I have learned from all of the different forums.
Jack
2003 Rexhall Vision 27'
2019 Chevrolet Equinox
States we have been to with this MH

marcindy
Explorer
Explorer
I will certainly check in here from time to time, we learned a lot about that 23SS over the years.....

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Can't imagine staying on any one forum. They are all fun and educational. Expand your horizons.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
No reason to leave this forum, your experience may help someone else. Nothing says you have to stay in one forum or another.

Many of us use the "Newest" button at the top left of every page. This way you can participate on every forum simultaneously...
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer

Calicajun
Explorer
Explorer
That is one nice big change in TTs. Should make camping one fun time.
2014 Heartland Wildness 2775RB, 2015 Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab