cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Too good to be true--$13,850 for new Starcraft 24RLS

MissouriBird
Explorer
Explorer
My March edition of Trailer Life has a nice article introducing StarCraft's new Launch Ultra-Lite 24RLS. It has a good looking floor plan with a Super Slide, rear living room, walk=thru bath, front bedroom. Hard to believe all of this for $13,850 MSRP. Am I missing something or is this a mis-print?

What is the quality level of Starcrafts? Lower or higher than a Jayco Jay Flight, which is what we have now?
We really like the floorplan of this StarCraft but if price reflects quality--than this must not be much.

Any input or advice would be appreciated.
Nomads at heart
20 REPLIES 20

Explorer II
Explorer II
The 24RLS is $22K at Katy Tx CW. I agree with misprint.
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

Chuck_thehammer
Explorer
Explorer
Scale it.

my 29 foot Coachmen, both tags say mine is 7,500 pounds. but scales Empty at 8,300.

price and weight are SALES TOOLS... get it in writing (Both). before putting any money down..

TxTwoSome
Explorer
Explorer
MIS PRINT!
Bruce & Cindy (Chihuahua's Rambo & Chuy)
2016 Jayco 23RLSW
2014 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Blue Ox SwayPro

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
nice setup but I think I prefer the 22 bud. larger shower/tub and no slide to mess up, etc. very close to the general layout of my Ascend 17RD
bumpy

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Wow...that really is a " ultra lite ". It is over 29 feet and about 6000 lbs GVWR. Very reasonable price.
We have a new trailer on order that is 30 feet and it comes in at 10,000 lbs GVWR....similar floor plan.(and it costs A Lot More!)

They certainly have found a way to cut weight and cost.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Link to Starcraft web site featuring this camper with floor plan and specs: Click here.

YouTube video: Click here.

Another video: Click here.

Actually, for that price, I don't think you can go too wrong. The floor plan is very similar to my Outback, and my Outback is 35 feet long!

We had a Starcraft Pop-Up (or first camper), and was as a good one. We had it 6 years.