cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Torklift/Northwoods FoxLanding Ready Bumper

More2Explore
Explorer
Explorer
Arctic Fox and Wolfcreek owners with the Fox Landing ready bumper, What do you store in the bumper? Anyone found a storage tray or made one to slide in and out of the inside? The Wolfcreek bumper is an Arctic Fox bumper cut down to width by the factory before shipping so there may be some differences. I'm considering options for storage trays as I DO NOT plan to use it for the sewer hose....that short hose would get lost in there!!

Wondering, again what others have come up with?

Thing are melting out there and I'm itching to finish getting my camper set up for the season!

Thanks for any input.
2014 Wolf Creek 850 SB
2013 F-350 SCB SB 4X4 6.2 L
2 REPLIES 2

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
A rear bumper would look nice, but I'm not sure what I would store in it. Fishing poles? A small outdoor carpet? What do you plan on storing in it if not a sewer hose?
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.

MORSNOW
Navigator II
Navigator II
My 2014 WC850 came with a slide tray inside of the AF bumper. I can slide the tray out of the end to reach whatever I may put in there.
2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded