like button

For notification of future
video content
You are invited to
SUBSCRIBE

END

First Comment!
West Coast Roller, 13 minutes ago, Highlighted Comment
"It was great meeting up again! I had a great time....thanks for sharing your awesome barbecuing skills too...you da man!?"

Joke Of The Weekend:
Never steal a mans drink...
There I was is sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.
โ€œWell, whatcha gonna do about it?โ€ he says, menacingly, as I suddenly burst into tears.
โ€œOh, come on, man,โ€ the biker says, โ€œI didnโ€™t think youโ€™d CRY. I canโ€™t stand to see a man crying.โ€
โ€œThis is the worst day of my life,โ€ I say. โ€œIโ€™m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I donโ€™t have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me.โ€
โ€œSo I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; then you, you jackass, show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, howโ€™s your day going?โ€

Enjoy the Video!
0 REPLIES 0