cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water pump in '13 AF 811

woodrow
Explorer
Explorer
All, just came back from a drycamp trip..Filled up my fresh tank as usual and the water pump runs but nothing out of the faucets..Hooked up to city water everything is fine..hot water etc..put the winterizing hose in a bucket of water troubleshooting but wont pull water..have ran it dozens of times prior and the same protocol and never had anything like this happen..Thoughts? Thx in advance folks!
2013 Arctic Fox 811
'07 Duramax Crew Cab/Thunderjet Luxor Offshore
Sold: Flagstaff TT/Forest river 23t/Cougar 314 5er/Arctic fox 811/2000 Tioga 29z class c
4 REPLIES 4

Bedlam
I had to replace my pump head because it lost prime the same way. After messing with it for a day and disassembling it, I never found where it was leaking. Your motor and power is fine.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
If all that fails, take the head of the pump apart and rinse the parts off under water. Then re-assemble.
I've had to do this several times over the years when the pump picks something up. Most liekly plastic from the manufacturer cutting the tank.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Check the fuse, but pumps do die sometimes. See if you can hear if it is running or not.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

towpro
Explorer
Explorer
Drain all pressure, open faucet than start pump to prime it. Oh and make sure straner s not clogged
2022 Ford F150
Sold: 2016 Arctic Fox 990, 2018 Ram 3500, 2011 Open Range
Sold Forest River Forester 2401R Mercedes Benz. when campsites went from $90 to $190 per night.