cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Antenna is On 2015 Jayflights

bobnap
Explorer
Explorer
I'm trying to find out what antenna is provided with the new Jayflights. My sister just purchased a new Jayflight and she was able to pick up a lot more stations than I do at that same site with my older Jayflight. I'm thinking it might be a Winegard Sensar IV but I didn't get a good look at it.

Appreciate any input.

Bob
2016 RAM 2500, 6.4 Hemi, 4.10
2002 Suburban 2500 w/8.1 & 3.73
2005 Jayco Jay Flight 31BHS
2 REPLIES 2

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
That image is not the Sensar IV, but looks line one of the older Sensars with wingman added. The newest SensarIV has the center section kinda wing shaped, a little thicher on one sede, with a taler to the other edge. May be an OEM version. One of these, plus the Sensar plate inside. is about the bet you can do. Over flat land, we pick up stations over 65 miles away.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm not sure what is on the 2015 JAYFLIGHTS but we have this type of ROOF ANTENNA on our setup and it is gang busters for picking up the DIGITAL LOCAL TOWN NATL BROADCAST HDTV stations... Just make sure the OTA BATWING antenna has the UHF DIPOLEs mounted on the front.

GOOGLE IMAGE

If you have the same style BATWING antenna but does not have the added UHF DIPOLES they do sell an easy to put-on DIPOLE KIT for the older BatWing Antennas.

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS