cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post a Photo of Your Truck Camper Here

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II

Post photos of your truck camper on this thread. Any photo with a truck camper in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

If you have a couple of nice truck camper photos from your vacation, feel free to post them here. But, if you have 10, 20, 30 or 130 vacation photos you would like to post, this is not the thread for them. Just start a new thread and post all of them you like there. If you would like to also post a couple of the better TC photos on this thread, that is fine.

This thread is for Truck Camper photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have truck camper photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see and will be deleted. Please post photos, not just a clickable link to a photo.

Please limit the photo file size to reasonable size. preferably less than 100k, but absolutely less than 200k. Large size files just take too long to download.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting

Posting Photos Help Thread

Posting Photos Brad's Way

Another Good Thread With Photo Posting Info

Technology Forum

Posting Photos on the Forum - Help Thread

More help with photos

More help with photos (2)

Photo Bucket Photo Hosting Site

NetBoy's Thread on Compressing Photos

Can't See the Photos? Click Here (The Mad Norsky)

BradW ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos
1,541 REPLIES 1,541

ramlinwillie
Explorer
Explorer
Pheasant Hunting in Kansas 01/01/16
04 F250 FX4 CC Lariat SB, Rhino Lining 6.0L V-8 Diesel TorqShift auto Camper Package-Rear Stabilizer Bar,Aux Springs, Rancho RS900X, Timbrems, Goodyear 245/70R19.5G, Pullrite SuperGlide, 2005 CedarCreek Silverback,2003 F350, 2007 Outfitter Apex 9.5

Dusty-NZ
Explorer
Explorer
Parked up at a local swap meet , off loading some "quality" junk ๐Ÿ™‚

3KP
Explorer
Explorer

2001 Northstar 10.5 Xl on 91 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI E40D auto (truck is named Hideous)

jefferyofsky
Explorer
Explorer
Dusty-NZ wrote:
Very interesting home built , do you have a frontal picture ?

I should take a new one, originally I had the solar panel on my front canopy, but got concerned over rock chips, PEA GRAVEL in Alberta, almost every windshield is cracks, so I moved it to the roof, which sucks, cause the solar panel was an real conversation starter. Also there is storage in the canopy with doors on each side, 1x3 pallet wood, and 1x4 rough pallet wood. If I was to do this again, I would invest in a used planer, but I built this with a hand saw, and a electric drill basically. LOL

Please not the maximum photo width=800, and 640 is preferred.

jefferyofsky
Explorer
Explorer
Work in progress, built mostly from reclaimed material people were throwing away, pallet wood and other free wood bin wood, and a bed sheet water proofing with glued on bed sheets, and outdoor paint.

Total cost with the new light wiring, about $200 of the cost, is about $1500, and it is not overly fancy inside but a place to sleep and cook.

It is heavy but well insulated, I have slept -40C and through a Canadian winter with a propane gobuddy heater, with a CO detector of course, and lots of air flow. I keep moving things around. Recently jetted from Calgary to Halifax in 12 days. I am more of a urban dweller and stick to walmarts and other creative spots I find.

Please not the maximum photo width=800, and 640 is preferred.

David_Okkema
Explorer
Explorer
dokkema

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Badwater, Death Valley in the backround

2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Richandtd
Explorer
Explorer

new to us today 1998 caribou m11 on a ram 3500 cummings and on the trip home we got 15.24 mpg calulated on pen and paper. i can handle that and am looking forward to doing some exploring. oh and the 3.4 kw gen works like a champ the oil looked like it just came out of the oil can.
2007 Ram 3500 DRW 5.9 diesel 4x4 Bilstein shocks and steering stabilizer
Torklift tie downs
1998 Fleetwood Caribou 11M 3.4 kW generator
Two year old Boston Terrier Yes I'm a dog person

Purplegang
Explorer
Explorer

Purplegang
Explorer
Explorer

2015 Ram 3500 DRW cummins/6Spd manual. , 2005 Travel Lite Mountain Star 1100RX. Whole rig and camping brand new to me at age 68

David_Okkema
Explorer
Explorer
dokkema

54suds
Explorer
Explorer

my new truck, some where near Telluride ,Co

the BF on the old truck
2021 Chev 6.6 duramax ltz DBL cab,drw,4x/torklift tdn's,
1999 Bigfoot 1011

deminimis
Explorer
Explorer

A work in progress.
'15 Ram Laramie 5500 w/ a giant Okanagan on board.

gitpicker2009
Explorer
Explorer
Okay Blanco, here you go: My AF1150 on my 2008 Sterling 4500. Handles like a dream.

All washed and clean:)

Blanco1
Explorer
Explorer
Been working at this for years & its finally coming together...

But I'm looking for links on WDS adjustments...?
1997 Dodge 4x4, 5 spd manual trans & HotRod 5.9 cummins.
With '85 Lance.