cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So what did you do to your Truck Camper today?

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
I saw these threads in some of the other Open Roads RV Forums, but didn't see one for TCs.

I'll start...

I installed Interior LED puck lights and a 12v power outlet.
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.
3,114 REPLIES 3,114

Brad820
Explorer
Explorer
Repaired broken outside shower hot water line connection with a PEX connector.

Cleaned off sealant, etc. of the outside shower door, etc.

Brad820
Explorer
Explorer
MrMuffin wrote:

I expect these guys need this kind of help, huh?... ๐Ÿ˜‰

For sure, one of the main features is the listing of all GPS coordinates of Found On Road Dead vehicles that need to be DODGEd. ๐Ÿ˜‰

MrMuffin
Explorer
Explorer
nkrantz wrote:
JoeChiOhki wrote:
bka0721 wrote:
I am probably the only person here that does not know. But what is a TDR?

b

TDR = Turbo Diesel Register, it's a forum :).

Not just a forum

Its a publication also about ram diesel trucks its also a nation wide network of cummins diesel oweners who help each other out. Very tight group there is actually a book with members who will offer services free of charge, weather it be a tow using a garage, welder and so on. I have been a member for years even when I had a Ford.

I expect these guys need this kind of help, huh?... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mr. Muffin

2006 Newmar Dutch Star 4306
2001 Jeep Wrangler or our Harley trailer

nkrantz
Explorer
Explorer
JoeChiOhki wrote:
bka0721 wrote:

b

Not just a forum

Its a publication also about ram diesel trucks its also a nation wide network of cummins diesel oweners who help each other out. Very tight group there is actually a book with members who will offer services free of charge, weather it be a tow using a garage, welder and so on. I have been a member for years even when I had a Ford.
AF 1140 2 optima yellow tops Honda eu3000 honda eu 2000 companion

2012 Ram 3500 DRW Roadmaster Sway Bar, Airbags, stableloads, superhitch, Buckstop bumper, carli lift, Alcoa's with 3970lb toyo AT's

nkrantz
Explorer
Explorer
JumboJet wrote:
nkrantz wrote:
JumboJet wrote:
nkrantz wrote:
Gave it a new truck. Added led lights to inside and motion sensor lights outside,

Is that a TDR emblem on the grill?

Yes sir are you a member
Was for years but haven't been lately. I still purchase filters and such from Geno's Garage. I had a lot of fun in the TDR Politics forum. There were only a couple real liberals there.

Ya I try to stay out of that forum. I am a Geno fan thats for shure. I really like the TDR it has a lot of good people and info. The info is not all garbeled up with performance diesel stuff. Just good ole reliable cummins info. The members will literally give you the shirt off of your back
AF 1140 2 optima yellow tops Honda eu3000 honda eu 2000 companion

2012 Ram 3500 DRW Roadmaster Sway Bar, Airbags, stableloads, superhitch, Buckstop bumper, carli lift, Alcoa's with 3970lb toyo AT's

GoinThisAway
Explorer
Explorer
joe123 wrote:
replaced the power converter,with one that will keep my batteries charged,replaceing the hood fan with something that will not make so much noise, replaced both valve to propane tank lines with old style not the plastic nut i need to use a wrench to tighten.More later as we are going to alaska and the yukon for two months starting in may.

What did you replace the hood fan with? Mine sounds like a 747 is revving up to take off when I turn it on. Sure would like something quieter ... and a brighter light under there too.
2008 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 25C10.4
Torklift/Fastguns/Hellwig/StableLoads

dakonthemountai
Explorer
Explorer
JoeChiOhki wrote:
bka0721 wrote:

b

Oh. Guess I was the other one that didn't know! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dak
2018 GMC Denali "Extreme" and 23' EVO 2050T Travel Trailer
Escapee member #224325-Since 1992

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
bka0721 wrote:

b

My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

bka0721
Explorer II
Explorer II

b
08 F550-4X4-CC-6.4L Dsl-206"WB GVWR17,950#
09 Lance 1191
1,560wSolar~10-6vGC2-1,160AmpH~Tri-Star-Two(2)60/MPPT~Xantrex 2000W
300wSolar~2-6vAGM-300AmpH~Tri-Star45/MPPT~Xantrex 1500W
16 BMW R1200GSW Adventure
16 KTM 500 EXC
06 Honda CRF450X
09 Haulmark Trlr

JumboJet
Explorer
Explorer
nkrantz wrote:
JumboJet wrote:
nkrantz wrote:
Gave it a new truck. Added led lights to inside and motion sensor lights outside,

Is that a TDR emblem on the grill?

Yes sir are you a member
Was for years but haven't been lately. I still purchase filters and such from Geno's Garage. I had a lot of fun in the TDR Politics forum. There were only a couple real liberals there.

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mello Mike wrote:
JoeChiOhki wrote:
Got my new light fixture installed :). It makes the old lights look extremely dim by comparison! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pics? ๐Ÿ™‚

Tonight, by the time I got done last night, all I wanted to do was sleep.

Love my retro light fixture, classic 80's styling ;).

Here's the fixtures before the one was installed (I've only installed one, the other's diffuser was shot, so it's being used as spare parts)

I have a thread on them here:

McLean Eletronics Inc. Fluorescent RV Lights details?

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
JoeChiOhki wrote:
Got my new light fixture installed :). It makes the old lights look extremely dim by comparison! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pics? ๐Ÿ™‚
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

MAV_8801
Explorer
Explorer
Got home earily last night..and de-winterized the TC..flushed the lines and tank with water and bleach.. Gave it a good rinse this morning; refilled the tank and letting it drain again..Also oiled the Wineguard antenna and all the locks..
2011 Palomino Maverick 8801, 2005 Chevy 2500HD Crew Duramax/Allison, Timbrens, Bilsteins, Michelin LTX M/S2, Hypertech programer & Honda Eu2000

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
Heading back to Home Depot because the bulbs I first got worked, but the ones I decided to switch to won't, so one more time into the breach!

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express