cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truck Camper Wiring Diagram

Crazy_Creek
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have an Arctic Fox truck camper wiring diagram? Or any truck camper diagram for that matter?

My house batteries will only charge when plugged into 110. With the truck engine running I have 14 volts at the plug going into the camper but it's not charging the batteries.

Where does that power wire go to after it enters the coach?

This info would certainly help me trouble shoot this. BTW...this is an intermittent problem so I'm thinking it is a connection somewhere. Unfortunately the "rats nest" is buried under and behind the shower pan and it would be helpful to know where to look for a connection.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike

AF865
4 REPLIES 4

Crazy_Creek
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you so much for the response.

Found out it went through the battery cut off switch. Therein lies the problem.

All fixed and charging like it should.

Thanks again

Mike

otrfun
Explorer II
Explorer II
Never found a "standard" route for the 7-pin 12v pos power in a TC or TT. Some manufacturers route it through a battery cut-off switch, some don't. One way or another it's simply paralleled with the converter output, the battery, or anywhere in between. Some manufacturers use resettable fuses on this circuit, some don't. The 7-pin pos power should be fused somewhere in the TV. Although I've seen the 7-pin 12v pos power wire(s) (in a TC or TT) routed to the AC/DC power center (where it may get paralleled with the converter output), it's not typically routed through any of the ATO/ATC fuses used in most DC fuse panels.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Locate your power center and the 12 volt DC fuses. I am guessing you have a circuit breaker or fuse that has failed.
Back in my grey matter, some campers had a switch to isolate camper from the truck.
Might want to check this from an artic Fox Owner's manual:
Kill switch

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
I'm 90% sure it goes straight to the DC fuse panel.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold