cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

water pump

langleyger
Explorer
Explorer
Can't locate my water pump, on my 2013 89RB Adventurer truck camper.
10 REPLIES 10

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
Lazz101 wrote:
My battery box is on the outside. The step is secured down, I felt around for screws and canโ€™t find any. It seems to be stapled down. But I donโ€™t want to reef on it any harder then I already have if it screws or something and canโ€™t find them.

looks like they may have moved a few things around over the years. Did you look in the basement and under the bathroom sink? Generally, they are very close to the freshwater tank.
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator
Lazz101 wrote:
My battery box is on the outside. The step is secured down, I felt around for screws and canโ€™t find any. It seems to be stapled down. But I donโ€™t want to reef on it any harder then I already have if it screws or something and canโ€™t find them.

Try taking a magnet over the top and find the hidden screws in the carpet.
2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

Lazz101
Explorer
Explorer

Oregun
Nomad
Nomad
StirCrazy wrote:
Lazz101 wrote:
How do you get the step off above the water pump to access it on an adventure 910?

I think the 910 has the box of the battery compartment under the step, doesn't it?

No not mine. Battery compartment is outside in the wall.

Oregun
Nomad
Nomad
Lazz101 wrote:
How do you get the step off above the water pump to access it on an adventure 910?

Put the slide all the way out and lift up the step at the bathroom side.

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
Lazz101 wrote:

I think the 910 has the box of the battery compartment under the step, doesn't it?
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

Lazz101
Explorer
Explorer

Oregun
Nomad
Nomad
I have a 2013 910FBS Adventurer camper and the pump is up front under the step for the bed just like ssthrd stated above. The cover removes for access.

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Turn it on and listen. Use your ears to follow the sound to find it.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

ssthrd
Explorer
Explorer
Should be near the tank. My guess is that it's up front in the compartment under the step up to the bunk.
Have you tried turning the tap on and listening for it?

Or maybe you are asking because it is not working........
2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL
2013 Palomino Maverick 2902
2018 GMC 3500HD, 4x4, 6.5' box, SRW, Denali, Duramax, Andersen
DeeBee, JayBee, and Jed the Black Lab

The hurrier I go the behinder I get. (Lewis Carroll)