cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boston Area Parking/Storage

artschmitt
Explorer
Explorer
We will be in Boston area in Sep and will stay in an RV park for a week or more. Then we will leave Boston on a round trip cruise for 14 days and need a place to park/store our 37-foot motorhome. RV parks I've talk with don't allow unoccupied units on site and it would cost too much anyway. So far, no of the parks have on-site storage. All internet searches only turn up the mini self storage places but sites are less than 25 feet long. There must be many independent RV/Boat storage places in the area but they don't show on the internet searches I've done. Maybe no website. Maybe RVers living in Boston area can help? Thanks, Art.
Art Schmitt
97 Discovery MH - 185,000 miles
14 CRV Toad
3 REPLIES 3

artschmitt
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to Crowe & Jplanet4. I will follow up with both of your suggestions and any others that may be added here. I didn't mention that we do tow a car so distances in the Boston area are not of a concern, but we do plan to use public trans on most of our sight-seeing days. All other thoughts are welcome. Art
Art Schmitt
97 Discovery MH - 185,000 miles
14 CRV Toad

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
I believe Logan Airport might allow for short-term storage of large vehicles. Go to http://www.massport.com. Logan's phone number and other info will be there. I would also contact Camper's Inn http://www.campersinn.com/. They have multiple dealerships and might be able to accommodate your or know where you can store the RV.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
I know that Normandy Farms in Foxboro has a storage lot. It's a nice resort type park with public transit close by that can get you to Boston.

The place I store mine (Major's RV) is on the Cape, which is a little far from Boston, but once again there's a bus that goes to Boston from a 1/2 mile away.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox