cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Las Vegas, NV to Twin Falls ID on Rt 93

twotoes
Explorer
Explorer
I am planning on driving my 5th wheel toy hauler from Vegas to Bosie ID using Rt 93 instead of Hwy 15. Has anyone taken this route? How are the uphill grades? Also what is the availability of fuel along this route.
6 REPLIES 6

hl_remington
Explorer
Explorer
Its a good Hwy.take your time and enjoy the drive

nevadanick
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of snowbird traffic going north right now. I drove up from Vegas today and its the busiest i have ever seen 93. glad i was in our car, made passing easy ๐Ÿ™‚

hermy
Explorer
Explorer
93 is more scenic as you stay in the mountains, but we prefer 318 also. Good road, fairly level, very little traffic. Easy drive.

ronniedean1234
Explorer
Explorer
Been traveling 93 since 96, nice road, as mentioned plenty of fuel stops in the little towns and yes take 318 just north out of Alamo to Ely, you will be good to go...
17 Voltage 3970
1999 Freightliner Western Hauler CC/300 Cat/Chipped
2001 Ford F350 CC DRW/ 4x4/ 6 Speed/Chipped

missourijan
Explorer
Explorer
93 is a good highway, there's a fuel station at the north end of 318. There's fuel in Ely, Wells, and Jackpot, NV, also Twin Falls is a pretty big town. Nevada is pretty flat, no problem there and not any steep grades in south ID.

Dakota98
Explorer
Explorer
You'll be OK with 93

But, just North of Alamo take 318 to Ely. It's about 50 miles shorter & just as good of a highway.
I'm an expert in only one field....I believe it's somewhere in Kansas.

2000 / 22' SKYLINE NOMAD LITE
1998 DODGE DAKOTA / 5.2L= 8mpg.
2006 POLARIS ATV
1500/1200 Watt Champion generator
Yada Wireless Back Up Camera
1998 Dyna Wide Glide
USMC 68-74