cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medoc Travel Insurance

Bounder_Lew
Explorer
Explorer
I am a BC resident. I sought and obtained approval from BC med to be outside of BC for the year 2013. As usual I purchased a 182 day policy for my travels to Mexico. Now when I ammended my out dates with evidence , Johnson Inc Medoc tell me my insurance is void as I was not in my home province. I am happy with the cancellation as I have had several issues which require all sorts of documentation and total cost is less than my premium. IE I have learned that in the future I will self insure as I am going to fly down instead of spending a month and a half in USA.nn
Now my problem is: I am in Mexico plan on entering USA 28 Mar and will be transitting/ holidaying for a month. What are your suggestions on me getting insurance for my high risk medical expense issues in USA.
Obama Care ?? lol just a joke. Please , I need some advice.
An ex Class A with towed. Now Bungalow in Melaque.
16 REPLIES 16

Bounder_Lew
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Moise but I am 69 and the subj plan only covers pups under the age of 59! I am finding getting old is not the best, however I dont like the alternative situation!
Maybe I should fly back to BC for a day to activate my 40 day default insurance with the Public Health Care Plan. Probably the cheapest and safest from a coverage point of view. I will check GDL to YVR return flight.
An ex Class A with towed. Now Bungalow in Melaque.

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Lew: There are very few companies that will insure you once you are out of Canada. Try Ingle or maybe it is Engle. Sorry that is all I can remember. Here it is!

http://www.ingleinternational.com/