Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Great way to say goodbye to Alaska!

We've run down Cassiar, and did the right turn onto 37A into Stewart, BC. The drive from 37 turnoff to Stewart, BC is now in our top 4 for Wow factor. (We drove in the rain all day from the nice Moutain Shadow RV park, just South of Dease Lake. But a...

Smitty77 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Labrador Newfoundland

I am planing a trip to newfoundland and labradorMaking the north loop from Baie Comeau to Labrador City and down to NFWe would spend 2 weeks in NFAnd than back trough the maritimesIs the northern loop worth beeing seen or should we plan the two diffe...

Gaetan by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

texas to maine in september

we are planning an extended fall trip from dallas to maine and then down the eastern coast for a seafood feast along the way. we will go to arcadia np for a week to 10 days then down the coast to the eastern shore of Maryland and on to the outer ban...

Aonther Fire In Yosemite

Once again Hwy 120 into Yosemite Valley is closed at Crane Flat due to fire. The fire has blown up to over 2600 acres with no containment in sight. 140 and 41 are still open. The Tioga Pass rd is open, but to get to the Valley you must add a few mile...

reasley by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Hampshire White Mountains - Saco River Camping Area

Some friends and us are planning a trip in late August to the area of the White Mountains in NH, staying at the Saco River Camping Area in Conway, NH. We will be traveling from North Central, PA. Google Maps is indicating that the shortest and fastes...

jujcm by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

US64 fn Clayton, NM to Farmington, NM via Taos

Is this a good road pulling a 24ft trailer with a F150 5.4L 4x4 pickup? I like to avoid interstates when ever possible. I would be driving it in the middle of May. Or due to possible snow, is it advisable to go down I-25 to I-40 and then up to Monume...

Atlee by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Going to Gunnson,Co.

Hey all.How is 50 HWY through Colorado?Going out to Lottis Creek Park. on Friday.Never ran 50 HWY past Garden City,Ks.Thanks,Dave

Escalante National Monument - What to see?

I am coming over next year to re visit your magnificent landscapes. On my route planning I wish to explore Escalante National Monument. As I will be renting a smallish C Class ( no toad ) what are the roads like and what is worth seeing?

hessey by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I-64 to I-95 between va beach and washington

Anyone travel that last Saturday afternoon? We spent several hours too many on it. Never been in bad traffic for so long. I was averaging about 30mph for 6 hours until I could get to a state rt that would take me where I wanted to go.

0rion by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Denver to East Coast vacation ideas

Hello All.We've got a two week vacation to use July into August this summer.We've got a 16 year old girl that we'd like to inflict some culture on.We're thinking of doing an east coast trip.We've got a gas powered Suburban towing a 4k lb, 26' TT, thr...

Alaska Reminiscences

We are fondly re-reading our journal from our '05 trip from Boston to/through Alaska - all 13,000 miles of it. We are only wishing we could make it back this year, but as "almost 80's" it presents a challenge. To you lucky few who are in that beautif...

Tonijim by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes