Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Grand Canyon Village to Moab

During my initial planning for our upcoming trip, I used the Trip Planner on the Good Sam web site. For the segment from the Grand Canyon Village to Moab, it has us heading east on Rt 64 to 89 N. However, I just entered the trip on Garmin's BaseCam...

Waterfalls Near Jasper Arkansas

We just arrived to Jasper AR and want to hike to see some waterfalls in the area.It seems like no one here can actually tell us which one is running with water and which are dry.Can anyone can help?Thanks

danoren by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Durango to Denver

Hi, I need to know the fastest/easiest way to get from Durango to Denver. I'm asking for a friend pulling fifth wheel( his wife may need to drive some of way). He was talking about going directly north. Is it better to head east first and then north...

tegu69 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Harford County, MD to Williamsburg,VA

we're planning our first trip in our new 5th wheel and we'll be traveling from Harford county in Maryland to American Heritage RV park in Williamsburg, VA. I'm excluded from taking 95 through Baltimore due to the tunnel restrictions, so i'm going to...

I-77 tunnel repair

Be aware that, after a tractor trailer fire in one of the I-77 tunnels between Wytheville VA and the WV line that there will be delays. Plan accordingly.I-77 tunnel repairs

Reno to Portland

I'd like suggestions about the best way to go from reno to Portland. I don't need the scenic route. Thanks.

siguccs by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Brewster, Mass.

There is a Nickerson State Park in Brewster Mass. and since my wife is a Nickerson, a descendant of this family, we would like to visit. I am not to fond of towing through the heavy populated area around Boston. Does anyone have a suggestion on a goo...

mabel by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A great weekend at Maple Grove on Cowichan Lake

The weather was perfect. The campfire ban lifted and the lake warm.It was a great weekend away.Unfortunately the house batteries decided that 7 years is enough and would not hold a charge for more than 3-4 hours.Luckily our friends and camping neigh...

Tothill by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Melting Road Closes Attractions in Yellowstone NP

Several popular attractions at Yellowstone National Park are temporarily off-limits because of a melting road, officials said Thursday.Extreme heat from surrounding thermal areas created a hot spot that melted asphalt on Firehole Lake Drive, a 3.3-mi...

Routes thru Vermont to Lake George

Hello I was hoping for advice on route through Vt. to lake George from Central Ma. All routes come from 91 , they are 9 , 30 , and 103 / 4 . I've driven Rt. 9 many times to NY but never towing and I'm hoping someone is familiar with the 30 , or 103 /...

hwy 40 accross colorado

I am thinking of going north on I 15 from southern utah and then taking hwy 40 east across Colorado. Maybe spending a night at RMNP. I am heading back to Lincoln, Ne. I would appreciate any opinions on this route and what the drive is like on hwy ...

Pot holes on the Cassier Hwy

Just returned from traveling the Cassier highway in British Columbia. The pot holes are terrible from Hwy 37 junction to Dease Lake.BTW did anyone get a photo of the pot hole that had been outlined in orange paint and said "Holy S...? If so can yo...

Kanab - Provo

Looking for best way to do this.Google says 89-20-15 for 270 miles and just about 4 hours driving as the preferred way. Optional is 89-6 for 275 miles but 5 hours driving.I know we have done the 89-6 but now have greater need to spend less time in t...

Lauren by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes