route 13 or 113 to berlin md.
looking at a map both roads look the same, sure one is better than the other

40ft mh with tow dolly
thanks
4 REPLIES 4

JimFromJersey
Explorer
Explorer
I would also recommend 113 over 13 any day of the week, if it's not out of your way. And yes, 202 north out of Wilmington is a bit of a foul up as DelDot rebuilds the 202/I-95 ramps. It's actually worse southbound going into Wilmington, but the situation changes daily.
Always remember, you're a unique individual. Just like the other 7 billion people on the planet...

pamvanw
Explorer
Explorer
What is really confusing is the construction on the highways around Wilmington. We went to the shore on back roads, which was fine. Coming home we took the highways around Wilmington and up 202, and it was horrible.
Pam
2012 Arctic Fox 30U
2012 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A

720Deere
Explorer
Explorer
13 is bad news as far as traffic goes. I just went south on 13 back in early August and it was a nightmare with all the traffic lights. I left the family at Cherrystone and went home for the week then returned the following weekend all on 113 and it was a much better ride. Either way has plenty of places to stop and both have their share of small towns with slow speed limits, but 113 has less of it and travels better.
2011 Ford F-350 4X4 CC LB SRW 6.7
2013 Keystone Fuzion 315
B&W Companion Hitch
1 wife 2 kids and 1 dog

dtgunner7
Explorer
Explorer
Berlin,Md. is just off of 113 a little less traveled than 13 but, it depends on the route you are traveling to get to either Hwy. and where you are going in Berlin...