cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route to Jordanelle State Park Utah

morley
Explorer
Explorer
We are planning on visiting Jordanelle State Park on September 7 and 8 of this year. We are planning on leaving Highway I15 coming from the north at Riverdale and carrying on to the south east and south to Jordanelle State Park.
By the look of the contour maps this seems like not to bad a road. Anything that we may need to be concerned about with this route pulling our 26 ft. 5er?
Also would apprecuiate any comments about Jordanelle Park itself. Are the sites windy near the reservoir? We could see that some site pads were not completely level is there any area of the park we should be concerned about? The park seems to have good reviews and lots of amentities.
Any and all comments would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Morley
2008 Topaz F254SS 26 ft.
2009 Chevy Silverado, 2500HD, Duramax, Allison Tranny, 4x4, EC
250 watt solar panel system, BlueSky controller and remote
2 REPLIES 2

morley
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks RaenMark,
That's the information I was interested in.
2008 Topaz F254SS 26 ft.
2009 Chevy Silverado, 2500HD, Duramax, Allison Tranny, 4x4, EC
250 watt solar panel system, BlueSky controller and remote

RaenMark
Explorer
Explorer
Jordanelle is a nice park, some of the sites are not level, but we were always able to get level with a minimum of shoring. The route you're proposing, I84-80 is not a bad pull at all. The other way is to come into Salt Lake City and go east on I80 through Parleys canyon. It's a pretty steep and long pull. The extra miles you drive turning off at Riverdale will not use as much fuel as Parleys would.
Rae & Mark
Bountiful, UT
2005 Alfa See Ya 40
Finally found a rig I can stand up in!