cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storing/Parking TT in North Fla. off I-75/I10

2Macs
Explorer
Explorer
We are traveling from Indy to Florida in June towing our 35 ft. travel trailer.

We are looking for a location in N. Florida near the I-75-I-10 intersection to park/store our TT for 6 to 8 days for a reasonable fee.

We will travel on to our condo in Orlando for a week before returning to pick up our TT and travel on I-10 to Houston, TX.

We would appreciate any suggestions for safe locations to drop our TT at a reasonable expense for a secure site to leave the TT traveling down and pick it up 6 to 8 days later to continue to Texas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking all in advance for your suggestions.
Ed & Michele :C
2 REPLIES 2

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
We were going with our church on a mission trip to Gainesville, FL and then vacationing with friends at Jekyll Island Campground in SC. We found a secure storage facility just off of I-95 near the Jekyll Island exit. Drove down, spent a night of two on our way to Gainesville, dropped the trailer at the storage facility and headed on down. When the trip was over, we headed north to the facility, paid the $45 for the month (least amount) and went on vacay. It worked perfect for us, but we did have to purchase all of our food locally since we didn't want it anything sitting in the camper while we were not plugged in.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
Casey Jones RV Park is just a few miles south of the I-75/I-10 intersection near exit 423 of I-75. I would give them a call and see what they can do for you. If not them, check Campground Reviews and try some of the other parks in that area and see what they can do. Surely one of them can give you a good weekly rate for just storing your rig, especially since it's off season.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams