cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your thoughts on driving US67 in MO.

1971duster340
Explorer
Explorer
I thought I would try to stay off I55 by taking US67 from Poplar Bluff to Festus MO. Actually I'll be on US67 from Little Rock to Poplar Bluff, but I know that segment. Curious how many lanes, if there are passing lanes and shoulders. There's got to be some hills as it is around Poplar Bluff. Is the 60mi less driving worth not being on an interstate? I'd like to stay out of the construction on I30 and I55.

Thanks
Greg
N5LFH
2007 Chariot
3 REPLIES 3

ddndoug
Explorer
Explorer
It's been a few years since I've driven it, but IIRC it was a pretty decent road.

Doug
2009 Four Winds Hurricane 33T
F53 Ford Chassis w/Triton V-10

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
we have traveled that road twice. It's 4 lane, don't recall any major hills. We've been to Sam A Baker State Park twice and took that route both times in our 34' Class A with toad. PS.. Sam A Baker State Park is one of our favorites. The only negative is poor cell signal. You can use Google Maps to put in the route and select earth view and zoom in to see the road. You can almost read the license plates of the vehicles!
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I've never traveled that road.
I prefer to stay off the Interstate when possible.
Did you look at your intended route on Google Maps or another aerial view? It won't show the road condition but, you can see if it's two or three lane, etc..
The best way to see America is to get off the Interstate System.
Enjoy your trip.