Explorer
When I was looking into whether or not to visit The Bay of Fundy,
I tripped over this Video on Utube

http://youtu.be/Rp96hDZdo1s
3 REPLIES 3

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
Stayed at Fundy back in the early 70's.Go on the nature walks and walk in the river after the tides go out.

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Lost track of how many times I've been there. We used to tent camp up there at least once a year. Absolutely love it. Haven't seen the tidal bore come in as a real big wave, but it's still amazing to watch. The difference in the tides at Hopewell Rocks is incredible. Fundy National Park has a number of campgrounds in it-I would highly recommend staying there.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Floridafrances
Explorer
Explorer
We included visiting the Bay of Fundy on our trip to Maine and some of the Canadian maritime provinces 3 years ago and loved it. We were at Hopewell Rocks at both low tide - to walk on the sea floor - and at high tide. Watching that tide come in so relentlessly, gradually covering landmark after landmark was amazing. We also stayed at a campground right on the Bay and could watch the amazing rise and fall through the RV's windshield. We feel we would have missed so much if we hadn't included a few days in that area to enjoy the Bay.
Frances & Tom with 3 rescue cats - Peaches, Snippet,and BP. And in spirit Aja (Dec 2014) and Tipper (Oct 2016).
2011 Winnebago Vista 30W
2008 4 door Hardtop Wrangler Unlimited 4X4