cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best Website To Find Snowbird RV Lots For Rent

ford-willy
Explorer
Explorer
Where would be the best online sites to find RV lots "for rent" in winter snowbird locations ?
2009 Grand Junction 335TRL--2011 F350 Lariat 4X4 Dually Crew Cab, 6.7 Diesel, 6 Speed Auto, 3:73 Gears--One Great Towing Machine.---------
2016 Forest River Salem T21RBS
8 REPLIES 8

Sooner_Schooner
Explorer
Explorer
Check out www.rvparkstore.com for private lots for rent.
2008 Damon Tuscany 4076 40' Diesel Pusher

Don_Shar
Explorer
Explorer
ford-willy wrote:
Where would be the best online sites to find RV lots "for rent" in winter snowbird locations ?

there are several private lots in the YUMA foothills for rent. I had a rental agent renting mine for me. I will not be renting next year but she was very good and has several people she represents Billie Ward .....yumarealestate@yahoo.com..... ph 928-580-9468.
I am sure she could help you find something give her a call.
Don / Sharon Smith
8th year fulltiming
1 high school sweetheart bride of 52 yrs. Sharon
1 long haired mini dauchound...Jake
1997 Beaver Patriot DP
2004 Jeep Rubicon
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/smithster_photos/

Piperflyer
Explorer
Explorer
There is an free app that has all the RV parks and camp sites in the us. One of the best apps I have found for looking up places to stay.

RVparky.com

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you are talking about private lots in the Yuma, AZ. area, Craigslist, Whitesheets and lastly the Yuma Sun.

fchammer1
Explorer
Explorer
I think you should first establish the area where you want to be. If your idea of snowbirding includes relaxing outside under an umbrella (or not), with a book in one hand and a cold one in the other, then SW Florida should be on your list of possible destinations. Also nice to find is a place that allows for a smooth transition from the RV lifestyle into the 55+ community lifestyle when the time comes. The majority of our neighbors are former RVers like us!

This has been a wonderful season -- only two rainstorms that eliminated outside activities, a short cold spell (degrees under 60 for the most part), and best of all -- we have breezes, not WIND like the RGV.

You owe it to yourself to check out Imperial Bonita Estates

Note: The map on the website shows only the RV sites which are set in the middle of our co-op, and makes our park/resort three times as big as that picture suggests. At last count we had over 85 different, planned activities -- too many to list here.

MPI_Mallard
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.rvparkstore.com/rv-lots-for-rentCLICK
07' Dodge 3500 6 speed Cummins Diesel Dually/6.7L Bully-Chipped /
Exhst Brake/07' Cedar Creek 37CDTSD Daydreamer fiver
Mallard @ Frau Blรผcher

Red Green:
Now lets Bow your heads for the men's prayer.
I am a man, but I can change.
If I have to, I guess...

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
The local newspaper in the area you are considering. I'm assuming you are talking about something like all of the RV lots in the Yuma Foothills area?

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
www.rvparkreviews.com would be good
pawatt