cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campground near NFL Hall of Fame?

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
We are thinking of stopping on the way home around Canton, Oh. Thought we might go to the NFL hall of fame. Worth it? What else to see do in area? And what might be a good fairly central campground to stay at? It will be just my wife and I plus two dogs. Thanks.
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.
7 REPLIES 7

highrez58
Explorer
Explorer
I recently sent 6 nights in East Sparta KOA. http://koa.com/campgrounds/canton/. It is very close and very comfortable.
Judy Johnson
2016 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser
2015 Dodge Ram Pickup
Corsicana, TX

Rangerider
Explorer
Explorer
We enjoyed our visit to the HOF a couple years ago. We stayed at Cutty's Sunset Camping Resort in Louisville, about a half hour away.
Me & the Wife
2012 Thor Hurricane 32A
Future Toad: 2008 Honda CR-V

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
On our way to the NFL HofF we stayed at Salt Fork SP, Ohio. About an hour south of canton. Real nice park and great lodge with good food. But there again we were leaving St Louis heading to NY state not returning from.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

stew47
Explorer
Explorer
Hey it's my backyard. Canal st diner is in village of Bolivar. There's plenty to do and see in area. Most people go to Amish country. Evergreen would be my first choice. Atwood lake isn't bad but it's out of the way. If you have any questions or need anything just pm me. I'm 20 minutes from hof

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
Lots to do in Amish Country 22 miles away from the Hall is a great campground Evergreen Park RV resort, indoor pool and landscaping was first class - Amish sites, and wonderful restaurants are in the area. We stayed there 4 days in late September this year

Parking by the office for laundromat - cleanest I have ever seen

View of the park

2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at the KOA in Canton. It was the closest we found. I think they advertise as the closest as well. Fantastic little breakfast restaurant in a little town about 4 miles away from KOA. Named something like canal street restaurant. Can't remember name of town but it's very close to the KOA. Also a very nice classic car museum not far from the HOF. We also went to the rock and roll hall fame in Cleveland from there.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
When we visited in 2008, we stayed at the Mill Creek COE about 30 miles from the HOF near Berlin Center, OH on Berlin Lake. It's about a 40 minute drive into the HOF. There is also an animal sanctuary, Noah's Lost Ark, just a mile or so from the campground, and which my DW enjoyed immensely and has compared every other sanctuary we have visited with but have found them all wanting.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams